Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's all get Inked & play Thugball ingame.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if the whole world is on the mavs in the 2nd half...this is one play that the public cashes....but what the hell do i know...i'm 0-3 so far:blackeye:

Comment

THe flyers fan jinx love it..although I don;t knw if GS can win this game with a gimpe Davis..On a better not the bar my Gf works at had 99 cent margaritas tonight :beerbang:

Comment

With all these shots going in, I'm very ******* piss i didn't hit my 1st half over...:bang:
        Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

I have a parlay tonight of VAN/ANA Under6 1/2 -300 and DAL -120 4Q...so i need DAL to win the 4Q.....VAN/ANA Under is already a winner.....got that parlay at +130
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

what happened to Davis...i went running so i could get back by the 2H...missed all but the last play of the 1st half

Comment

Originally posted by AddictedToBetting View Post
              With all these shots going in, I'm very ******* piss i didn't hit my 1st half over...:bang:
              No way that stays under if Baron doesn't get hurt....nothing you can do about that one ATB
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Hammy I believe

Comment

Jackson!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
                    Hammy I believe
                    lmao....if the 3 little pigs had built one extra house made out of cards, it would have been perfect for baron davis to live in....wolf wouldn't even have needed to huff or puff to blow his injured ass down.......couldn't even make it a full series....

Comment

Thugs life one more time!!!

Comment

Had to hedge with Mavs ML 2ndh, also parlayed with 2ndh over....if GS wins by 1 & it goes over I dance naked in the streets

Currently looking like I shouylda stayed with my pick :bang:
                        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Stephen Jackson isn't ******* around. I think the Mavs are done tonight.
                          “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Mavs are the ****in biggest choke ever...
                            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

lmao...that was sweet.....the green and yellow midgets doing cannonballs into the pool.....

Comment

who farted?

Comment

Working...
                                X