Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

added the OVER 91.5 at the last minute.
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

we need the Bulls to start knocking down shots!
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

It's so hard to not notice how effective Kirk Hinrich is out there...0/6 from the field but just 4 assists :thumbs:

Comment

Yeah, he looks frustrated out there. Gordan has been a nonfactor so far in this series, let's see if he does anything. Hopefully the fouls keep coming for FTs...

Comment

I think I may regret adding that over... Will someone get the Bulls of the first round here?
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Ben Wallace is the only Bull who looks like he's putting in some effort.

Someone needs to guard Prince
              Overall Records

Comment

I think to them the Larry O'Brien trophy=sweeping the defending champions...

Great accomplishment. Do they get a banner to hang up on the rafters?

Comment

Originally posted by Whit_Eboy View Post
                  It's so hard to not notice how effective Kirk Hinrich is out there...0/6 from the field but just 4 assists :thumbs:
                  Another miss to end the 3rd....:blackeye:

Comment

I love how once the lead is trimmed to 15 points Detroit calls TO.

Please, if them covering the 2H spead isn't hard enough already, just let them play.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                      I think I may regret adding that over...
                      15 more pts in 6 minutes :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                        15 more pts in 6 minutes :thumbs:
                        they are burning out the clock.. need a miracle. and I won't even hit my bulls over 88.5
                        Overall Records

Comment

never mind WTF 4 pts in 3 minutes :flush:

Comment

they stoppe playing once the game was "over".. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
                            Overall Records

Comment

Bulls a scorching 4-20 from 3 pt line :cheer:

Comment

Hunter :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                                X