No announcement yet.

Tattoos & Fat doods (Sweetney) NBA ingame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting that over was wayyyyyy too close.. they stopped playing with 6 minutes left. Too bad my OVER for the Bulls fell a little short.

and they took 52 FTs wow..
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

A.Kirilenko Pts+Reb+Blck's ov 14.5 and GS-Utah under 103.5 1H

is what I have for game 2.
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I like that play on AK47
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Same prop, Jazz & over.... nothing for AK yet
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Spoke too soon

Comment

didn't think the Jazz would run like this so looks like the under is shot.. Let's go AK47..
              Overall Records

Comment

Looked for a Harrington prop too- coming off a series where Nelson hardly played him...they need him to show up big. Just something to watch for upcoming games....

Comment

Kirilenko- 4 pts, 4 blocks, 1 assist, & 2 rebounds....in the 1stq :thumbs:

Comment

Can't believe Baron Davis got his first 2 points on free throws 2 minutes into the 2nd quarter.

Comment

Both teams spreading the ball around... GS great as usual from 3 pt land, 5 of 8 so far. IMO this will be a good series

Comment

The whole Warriors' team has the flu? Man imagine if they were healthy!
                        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

2H over/under at 108 - the pace gonna be the same in the 2nd half as it was in the first half?
                          Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

I took under 109.5/jazz -4

Over line seems too easy and last time I heard, Vegas doesn't give away free money. If the pace slows down, it will obviously favor the Jazz so I'm taking my shot at it.

Comment

I'm leaning towards Under and jazz -4. haven't done anything yet
                              Overall Records

Comment

Parlayed Jazz ML and under 109.
                                Overall Records

Comment

Working...
                                X