Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bulls are self destructing Ingame....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought on tomorrow guys? I have GS ml/1sth-3.5 to close out parlays...also will be on GS 1stq & likely for the game. I was scared of laying all those points, but look at the Warriors wins. only 1 win vs the Mavs was by less than 12...of GS last 14 wins, only 3 were by less than 6. Thinking Jazz team under may be pretty ace as well
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      these Eastern conference games are just brutal BTW......44-28 at the half?.....79-71 final??........to quote Bill Walton................HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRIBLE Product
      I'm definitely biased but I'm guessing the Warriors would have outscored either of these teams tonight by double-digits or more
      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        Thought on tomorrow guys? I have GS ml/1sth-3.5 to close out parlays...also will be on GS 1stq & likely for the game. I was scared of laying all those points, but look at the Warriors wins. only 1 win vs the Mavs was by less than 12...of GS last 14 wins, only 3 were by less than 6. Thinking Jazz team under may be pretty ace as well
        I'd ride GS for the for the foreseeable future.
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Wow! I left to go out to dinner after watching a dreadful first half by the Pistons.

I come back to watch the ESPN line on the game and see all these pistons with points and bulls who didnt look so hot.

I thought, how the F can that be, they were getting killed, no way did that same Det team come back.

I check the boxscore to find a piston win?

WTF! I probably missed a great second half. ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            WTF! I probably missed a great second half. ****!

Not at all Kevin, you just missed the Bulls collapsing & some good shooting by Mr. Big Shot/Sheed
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              watching a dreadful first half !
              are there any other kind of halves in the NBA (outside of GS)???
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
              X