Clear All

• Thor's NBA Hoops Playoffs: Thursday 5/17

...Update Later...

2nd Half:

Pic: Chicago +2

Pic: Detroit/Chicago...Over 91

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

Just Got Back in from Girl's Softball Game...BOL..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thor, Was it High School?

Comment

Thanks...Underdog08...JPix...BOL..!!

Underdog08..GL and Hope ya Had a Good Nitte...BOL on Friday..!!

JPix..Thanks..She is Playing Middle School SBall 6th Grader..Hope ya had a Good Thursday ...Thanks for Asking//BOL on Friday...BOL on Friday..!!

Well I Need to Stop Picking for awhile or Get my Golden Ret. Dog to Pic for Me...Total for 2nd had the Earmarking for 95-100pts Wrote All Over and on it..(37 Totals Pts Scored by Both and Chicago Fighting for Their Lives Scores..16 pts..Good Gosh Almighty)..But Quesss 4th Q as the Down Fall...

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone on Friday..Hammer em..!!
        Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
        X