• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NBA Playoff Hoops: Friday 5/18

...YTD...Reg Season...163-150-3

...YTD...Playoffs...14-22

Cleveland at New Jersey

See this Game as a Higher Scoring than Last Few have Been..Clev Ahead in Series at 3-2 Playing in NJ House..Look for Kidd to Have a Huge Game Tonite with Alot of Pts beening Scored and NJ Getting the "W" by 5-6 Pts at the End with Total Going Over..So

Pic: New Jersey -3

Pic: Cleveland/New Jersey...Over 181

Phoenix at San Antonio

SA has the 3-2 Control of the Series But in Game 5 Suns Blew the Lead in the 4th Q that could have put them up 3-2 Going Back to San Ant at Full Strength ....Susp Over...Two Lines of Thought Happen..Tired Players play a Low Scoring Game Vs Desperate Players Play All Out and Put Points one the Board..See the Later Happening because of 1 Reason...NASH.(He will not let Team Feel/Blame Others)...Leaders Lead..Really think Over is a Solid Bet and Phoenix Coving and Getting the "W"...So

Pic: Phoenix+3

Pic: Phoenix/San Antonio...Over 200

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Last edited by Thor24; 05-18-2007, 04:33 PM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

i like your nj -3 play, and its suppose to be suns +3 (mistype i assume) .....gl on the overs as well
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Thanks..Dananderson32...BOL with Your Plays Tonite..Hope ya Have a Great Nite....Yea...+3 Phoenix....Thanks...

Hoop Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

On the SUNS bRO...........:nuts:
        In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
        The Grateful Dead..........
        "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Comment

GL on the Suns. I like 'em.

Comment

Thanks..Deadheadct..JPix...BOL to Ya Also..!!

2nd Half Pic:(Cleveland/New Jersey)

Pic: New Jersey -6

Pic: Cleveland/New Jersey...Over 91

Hoop Time..!!

Comment

Like all your pics tonite....GoodLuck!

Comment

Thanks...Low...Has to Get Better...After the 1st Game..0-4..Hope You are Having a Better Nite..!!

2nd Half Pic:

Pic: Phoenix +1

Pic: Phoenix/San Antonio...Over 100

Hoop Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                X