***UDoggie's Conference Championships***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
    :beerbang: I would never play OVER on ANY cle/det game, even after losing the last 2,
    Its still UNDER for me... GL
    me neither Fck that shyt! :beer2:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
      me neither Fck that shyt! :beer2:

:pud:

Comment

LoL Q, that chase was getting scary for a minute.... lost .5 pt on the total as I wasn't sure how much I would be playing on it.

Cavs/Stones u173.5-106

2 units

Regardless of who wins, i would expect a low scoring defensive game. IMO only OT or a high shooting % pushes this one over..... Likely going to be on the Stones team under as well. Last game although it lost (it was set at 89), they only scored 91 going into ot.... that was with Webber playing great offensively, along with Rip & Billups. I don't see the score getting out of the low 80's......
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

what no incredible exciting NBA action tonight???........wish they had a prop like Over/Under 7 1/2 steps each drive to the hole for Labron when they want cleveland to win......

GL! Udoggiedog.......when the NBA reaches the quality of play of women's softball i will start watching it.......
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

whats the over/under for spiderman tats this offseason? anyone have the prop for a van gundy spider man tat??? my friend said the ML for a van gundy spider man tat is -846664624, i think this is bet of the century? anyone else? LOL

Comment

When a young team takes on an experienced one, a lot of folks lean toward the older guys. Usually. The Game 6 opening line says books were counting on those folks to back Detroit.

Bounce back or be bounced: Can Pistons meet expectations?
              Fri, Jun 1, 2007By Tim Roberts

The Detroit Pistons’ challenges have increased with each round, which is exactly how the NBA playoffs should work. After Thursday night’s Game 5 spectacle in Motown, however, bettors are left to wonder if the Pistons’ current challenge is too great to overcome.

Detroit lost in double-overtime to LeBron James, er, I mean the Cleveland Cavaliers, and faces elimination for the first time in the 2007 postseason.

Game 6 is set for an 8:30 p.m. ET tip in Cleveland and the Pistons -1 opening line from Pinnaclesports.com suggests that the Pistons will get a lot of backing despite their 3-2 series deficit. BetCRIS.com opened with a pick’em shortly afterwards. The line was Cleveland -1 ½ or -2 points by Saturday morning pretty much across the board.

“Keep in mind that when the book opens up the line they're just looking to draw balanced action,” Covers Expert Scott Rickenbach says. “I feel there are many bettors out there who’ll expect Detroit to bounce back so I’m not surprised this line is set the way it is, even though the game is in Cleveland.”

Recent playoff results from the Western Conference suggest that it’s difficult to bounce back when you’re facing elimination on the road.

The Utah Jazz “broke serve” by toppling the Golden State Warriors in Oakland in Game 4 of their second-round series, then dispatched the Warriors at home the very next game. The Jazz got a taste of their own medicine in the Western finals when the San Antonio Spurs won on the road in Game 4 and swiftly put Utah out of its misery two nights later.

Then again, the Cavs stole a road win against the New Jersey Nets in the second round and had a chance to end the series at home in Game 5. They failed to do so.

The Warriors in Round 2 and the Jazz in the Western finals were overmatched underdogs compared to their opponents. Losing on their home floor killed any momentum they’d previously built and their subsequent exits from the playoffs were both quiet and quick.

The Nets, on the other hand, had more playoff experience than the Cavs and were expected by many NBA analysts to win the series when the teams’ second-round meeting was scheduled.

The Pistons could look at New Jersey’s Game 5 in Cleveland as something they could mimic. Detroit is an established Eastern Conference power that's faced elimination in the playoffs before and won. But the Motown team has concerns beyond stopping LeBron.

“The problem for Detroit right now is they're not young, they just played a double OT game at home and worst of all, they lost it,” Rickenbach says.

He adds that while James can’t be counted on to deliver at the same rate he did in Game 5, the Pistons have to remember they’re facing a team and not just one superstar.

“The Cavs role players have played much bigger roles in the home games in this series than they have in the road games,” the NBA handicapper notes. “In other words, James could cool off in Game 6 and yet the Cavs could still win.”

Rickenbach’s observation holds true for the Cleveland trio of Drew Gooden, Boobie Gibson and Sasha Pavlovic. They’re shooting 51 percent from the floor at home and contributed 78 points between them in Game 3 and 5 at QuickenLoans Arena. They shot only 35.6 percent and totaled only 66 combined points in Games 1, 2 and 5 at the Palace

The Detroit Pistons have concerns beyond stopping LeBron

:gulp:

Comment

Det/Clev u87.5 2ndh

Det/Clev u43 3rdq

2 units each

Comment

GL UD!
                  :beer2:
                  ...toke on...

Comment

Thanks Rah...... 3-1 +5.88

CAVS:beerbang:

Comment

• :beer2:
                      ...toke on...

Comment

• nice! :beer2:
                        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                        X