NBA Finals Thread/Discussions/Shyt Talking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ENTREPRENEUR PIMP View Post
    When I said bitches I meant people like you, shut the **** up and when I'm wrong come up and talk like this, in the meantime, be idle mother ****er.

See ya

You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity. THIS MAKES ME LAUGH TOO.
    Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 06-07-2007, 09:14 AM.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

When I said bitches I meant people like you, shut the **** up and when I'm wrong come up and talk like this, in the meantime, be idle mother ****er.
      This type of **** doesn't fly over here. Willie is a good long time member. Calling him a mother ****er will do nothing more than get you banned. Tone down the posts or you'll get axed....quickly. Just giving you a bit of a friendly warning before this gets out of hand.

Good luck betting on your sweep...
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

:ba: ...enjoyed the thread thinking the spurs in 6 myself ..think thell win games 1,2,4,and 6

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
          This type of **** doesn't fly over here. Willie is a good long time member. Calling him a mother ****er will do nothing more than get you banned. Tone down the posts or you'll get axed....quickly. Just giving you a bit of a friendly warning before this gets out of hand.

Good luck betting on your sweep...
          Guess what big man? I don't care? He's got 800+ posts - does he deserve massive respect now? Thanks for the heads up but as I said if you nothing to say about the game stay idle.

Comment

Originally posted by williwonka05 View Post
            See ya

You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity. THIS MAKES ME LAUGH TOO.
            Anything to create laughter in your world, there isn't many other things that can make you smile in your life, I would of already cut a straight line through the middle of my wrist now if I was you.

Comment

Guess what big man? I don't care? He's got 800+ posts - does he deserve massive respect now? Thanks for the heads up but as I said if you nothing to say about the game stay idle.
              I'm not sure what your problem is but you don't need to come to this forum and call people names. And yes, Willie has 800+ respectful posts and a lot of supporters on this forum, so he does deserve respect...massive respect? Don't think that's necessary, but respect nonetheless.

Oh, and Cleveland +7.5...my comment on the game....

:ohman:
              "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

San Antonio -7.5

Cleveland/San Antonio o180

one unit each

GL guys!
                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

1-1 (-0.10 units)

man should stay away from totals as it is, if I would have taken Cavs under since game 1 of the first round of the playoffs, every game they played, I would be able to buy a ps3 by now LOL

:beerbang:

NBA Playoffs YTD: 73-53-3 (+48.51 units)
                  Last edited by Q-Unit; 06-10-2007, 05:50 PM.
                  :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                  -Big Pimpin-

Comment

NBA-Playoffs
                    17-21-0 (-$1840)

SPURS SWEEP SERIES 4-0 +525 $1000

LOL you put $1000 on the Spurs to sweep the series..Mmmm yeah that's believable

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
                      NBA-Playoffs
                      17-21-0 (-$1840)

SPURS SWEEP SERIES 4-0 +525 $1000

LOL you put $1000 on the Spurs to sweep the series..Mmmm yeah that's believable
                      If you got something to say, do it in my thread.

Comment

Anything to create laughter in your world, there isn't many other things that can make you smile in your life, I would of already cut a straight line through the middle of my wrist now if I was you.

It won't be long now ... By the way when you get a chance let us know "how it's gonna pan out again" ....
                        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Game 2 will be much much closer. Maybe a small play on CLE ML.

GL

Comment

Originally posted by williwonka05 View Post
                            It won't be long now ... By the way when you get a chance let us know "how it's gonna pan out again" ....
                            Funny how you say "us", thinking you got the whole forum on your team. There was only one person coming to your rescue and he was as dumb as you. I ain't here to stir up fights - rather post my picks & contribute and there are days I know I'm gonna have terrible days aka yesterday. If you wanna bust my chops go ahead but don't get insulted when I say stuff that are true about you - you being one lonely loser finding pleasure in mocking me, you f*cking insecure sob.

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheRaven View Post
                              Game 2 will be much much closer. Maybe a small play on CLE ML.

GL
                              Gotta disagree with you, the Spurs got way too much class. The game yesterday seemed fairly close but ended up almost DD win for the Spurs, they'll improve on their performance, -7.5 seems a safe bet.

Comment

...When I said bitches I meant people like you, shut the **** up and when I'm wrong come up and talk like this, in the meantime, be idle mother ****er.
                                Funny how you say "us", thinking you got the whole forum on your team. There was only one person coming to your rescue and he was as dumb as you.... you being one lonely loser finding pleasure in mocking me, you f*cking insecure sob.
                                Hey Pimp,
                                No need to be so froggy. Take a sec (or a bong hit, works for me :sm: ) and try and read the following with an open mind.

Now granted Willi's unprovoked comment about you being down 840 bones (i guess its 1840 now) may have been a bit uncalled for but your retort was even more uncalled for. This forum frowns upon touts and flaming other members. Making a statement and finishing it with, "Simple as that" has a tout sound to it and Willi may have been reacting to that. I havent seen you pound your chest like a tout (i admittedly have not read all your posts) but referring to anyone as a "bitch" or "mother ****er" and saying school girl **** like "cut your wrist" isnt the type of vibe welcome around here.
                                I'm pretty surprised your still here.

Defending yourself or getting pissy about what someone says to you is fine, it happens in message boards all the time. Whats not fine is the manner in which you chose to express your pissiness (is that even a word? lol). There are many mature, witty, sarcastic, clever, low blow ways to get your point across without sounding like a high school punk. Its your prerogative to say what you like, this is America, but like any other aspect in life actions have consequences and in this case its banishment. This forum is a carry-over from a loooooong running forum that no longer exists. Willi and Nigel are long standing members from there (longer than me at least) and are well respected by the mods and regulars "here". I have been here for only a little more than 3 years and have seen countless people banned for the very things youve said. If you feel the need to express yourself in such a way there are many boards that tolerate flaming (cbssportsline has a lot of high school name callers on it, for instance) but this board aint one of em.

Having said that, good luck on your future picks. You may just get that series sweep if LeBron and the Cavs dont make some serious adjustments. (I wonder if Mike Brown read my post about Hughes and Boobie in the "In-Game" thread that a whopping three of us were participating in Thur. night. lol)
                                I'm not sure a ML play is the way to go but I do like the 7.5. I'm hoping it gets to 8. :thumbs:
                                How about that 177 total. Man I hope the game doesnt play as ugly as that sounds.
                                ...toke on...

Comment

Working...
                                X