1st Half:
    2nd Half:

Taking:

Cleveland Browns +5 (loss)
    Philly/GB Under 42.0 (Winner)
    Tampa Bay +6 loss
    Detroit/Oakland Over 39 winner
    Houston -3 (Winner)
    Philadelphia as a team to score less than 23 points (Winner)
    Jacksonville -7 (loss)

Good luck to all!
    Last edited by Kevin; 09-26-2007, 12:52 AM.

GL Kevin
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL Kevin
      NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

GL Kevin :thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Adding:

Mia/Wash Over 34 (loss)
          TB/Seattle over 41 loss
          GB +3 winner
          Buffalo +3 winner
          NYG +6 loss
          Last edited by Kevin; 09-26-2007, 12:39 AM.

Comment

I wanted to play GB as well, but just couldn't do it. Too many injuries for them IMO. Trying not to be a sucker for home dogs, lol. GL with it :thumbs:

Comment

GL Kevin
              NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
              NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
              NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
              NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

GL Kevin,,,

Guys I just honestly want to know though...

I mean its your decision and all, but do you really believe that the underdog will upset this week??

Its hard to believe what I see,,,

Clearly the Broncos are favorites coming into the season, all experts are predicting a great final record, they got great new toys, including a prolific runner in Henry, and the Bills lose "Whatchatalkinbout Willis", I mean sure you can argue that the broncs have lost the last 3 of their openers, but coming in as a veteran team against a less experienced bills team...IDK

ALSO

Philly @ GB, Philly is easily the better team, GB is going no where,,, young RBs,, OLLDDDD QB, the team is a mess, while philly is a Superbowl contender,, I mean cmon

Steelers @ Browns, browns are the worst, and thats final, Im liking tomlin and his new offense, Roethlisberger will bounce, WILLIE is just getting better D is sharp, Hines is fine,,
                MOST IMPORTANT.......browns are bad, thats it, if steelers dont have a great game the browns might just save em with a worse game

AS I SAID, do what you want,, but its hard to believe those 3 upsets will occur today

Comment

Originally posted by Pirates38 View Post
                  GL Kevin,,,

AS I SAID, do what you want,, but its hard to believe those 3 upsets will occur today
                  LOL, Kevin will do what he wants. If you didn't know, he is the man around here.
                  As for the broncos, they have toys, but the defense has big holes in it. I'm taking the Bills too.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

not kevin in specific....

I mean the betting of this forum in general...

I realize its big to go against the Public and all that but...

whoever is going with those 3 upsets this sunday...

Im goin oppo,, and ill cya back on this thread after the day is over

Comment

not kevin in specific....

I mean the betting of this forum in general...

I realize its big to go against the Public and all that but...

whoever is going with those 3 upsets this sunday...

Im goin oppo,, and ill cya back on this thread after the day is over
                      I'll be waiting.
                      :nuts:

Comment

ill cya back on this thread after the day is over

wanna bet. What a fkn asssshole. Grab some manners son
                        If its fun, do it

Comment

GL Kevin,,,

Guys I just honestly want to know though...

I mean its your decision and all, but do you really believe that the underdog will upset this week??

Its hard to believe what I see,,,

Clearly the Broncos are favorites coming into the season, all experts are predicting a great final record, they got great new toys, including a prolific runner in Henry, and the Bills lose "Whatchatalkinbout Willis", I mean sure you can argue that the broncs have lost the last 3 of their openers, but coming in as a veteran team against a less experienced bills team...IDK

ALSO

Philly @ GB, Philly is easily the better team, GB is going no where,,, young RBs,, OLLDDDD QB, the team is a mess, while philly is a Superbowl contender,, I mean cmon

Steelers @ Browns, browns are the worst, and thats final, Im liking tomlin and his new offense, Roethlisberger will bounce, WILLIE is just getting better D is sharp, Hines is fine,,
                          MOST IMPORTANT.......browns are bad, thats it, if steelers dont have a great game the browns might just save em with a worse game

What exactly is it that Willis did that was all that great in Buffalo? And is it the same Travis "fumble happy" Henry that you are saying is a "prolific" runner. Dude is a back up, 3rd down back, or part of a 2 back system, not a featured back. I know. I'm a Bills fan and I suffered thru him and his fumbling and lack of explosiveness for a couple years.

No offense, but you only display your lack of sports betting knowledge with statements like this, and it's a reminder to me why I fade the public

Comment

I aint gonna win'em all but call'em as I see'em with long term profits in mind.

No way do I bet denver, pittsburgh or philly laying points on the road with all the ? marks they have.

Cleveland is much improved. Im not a huge fan of Jamal Lewis but he should be able to do well behind a much improved offensive line. Joe Thomas didn't go at the top of the draft for no reason. Dude is a stellar OL. Getting points at home and crossing the key numbers of 3 and 4 excites the hell out of me as well. Sure, Pitt may very well win, but it could very easily be by 3 which still puts us in the money.

Philly is probably a better team than GB, but GB has a much improved defense as well. Their run game does worry me a bit as I dont see Morency or Brandon Jackson as the answer. Hell, Id rather see Noah Herron getting 30 carries as I feel he's better than both of those other two. GB finished the year out strong last year and I dont know if you've ever been to Lambeau field, but its majestic man. There are no words to describe the feeling you get when you walk into that place. I didnt know whether to laugh, scream or cry. Now that didn't do **** for the Pack last year as they bent over for many opponents but thats what the offseason is all about. Making changes and getting better. We can't totally base all our 2007 plays off of what happened in 2006. Just like yesterday I had a fat streak in my jockey shorts because I blew cheese all day after eating dominos pizza. Today, my tidy whities are as clean as a whistle. Just like my jockey shorts, the NFL changes with time as well.

Lastly, the Bills. Until Denver proves to me that they can win on the road I'm going to keep fading them. Ive made some good loot doing it. Jay Cutler is highly regarded but he's still young and Bills fans are hostile. Like the packers, the bills are improved despite losing some umph on defense. JP Losman showed some cohesiveness with the team late in the season last year and I think that him, Lee Evans and Lynch come together to have a pretty formidable offense.

And hey, I flat out love getting points at home. Home dogs is where the loot is at.

I do love to fade the public consensus too.

Good teams win, bad teams cover. All three of these babies may lose today, but I guarantee I'll be at 57% or better at the end of the season and that's what it's all about.

Good luck in your action. Stick around a while and learn some ****.

Comment

I saw that Kevin. :wnk: LOL

GL with your plays
                              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                              X