NFL Sunday 9/9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    going to tail you on SDG based on the pick the winner screw the spread deal......GL!...:beerbang:
    :thx:

freeking 4-1 for me today.....not the norm......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

LOL, I don't know what I finished at, but it's bad. Like week 1 in CFB, week 2 will be better....

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        LOL, I don't know what I finished at, but it's bad. Like week 1 in CFB, week 2 will be better....
        Ditto. The Bills game made me not even care about my wagers.... everyone was stunned by how the Bills blew it, but I saw it coming a mile away. The playcalling was so silly. There's a point where you have to put faith in your qb & take some shots downfield, but it sure as hell isn't when you need to ki8ll clock to win the game. There are only so many flares & reverses you can run before you have to throw downfield. More concerned about all the injuries though.....
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          Ditto. The Bills game made me not even care about my wagers.... everyone was stunned by how the Bills blew it, but I saw it coming a mile away. The playcalling was so silly. There's a point where you have to put faith in your qb & take some shots downfield, but it sure as hell isn't when you need to ki8ll clock to win the game. There are only so many flares & reverses you can run before you have to throw downfield. More concerned about all the injuries though.....
          Yes, I was rather not happy about the way that game ended myself. What really pissed me off is that on that 3rd and forever Denver had on the last drive, there was a clear false start by one of the guys on the left end of the Denver line and it wasn't called. Either that or the ball was snapped and no one moved but him, LOL.

Lynch makes one forget about Willis pretty fast though if today was any indication, and all things considered, the new O-line did a better job than I'm used to seeing. The defense has potential too, and the special teams were great as always. Same old thing though, the Bills haven't been able to put games away in the 4th qtr for quite some time now. Maybe if they'd take Losman's training wheels off the defenses couldn't just pile up and stop the run in the 4th qtr, forcing the defense to have to stop the other team way too many times in a close game. I mean ****, this is his 3rd year as the starter. Let him freakin play. If he doesn't get it by now, he's not going to, but no one's ever gonna know with the plays they're calling :puke:
          Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 09-09-2007, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X