No announcement yet.

MONDAY NIGHT In-Game >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First off for **** sake that was not a completed pass to the Reciver so it is impossible to fumble a ball that you did not catch, how do they not review that under the last 2 minutes.

Comment

• Thats the play the ravens needed at the end

Comment

• I swear I feel like Mush from Bronx Talel the past 2 days. Winner until the last minute.... rip your tickets up if you're on my side LoL.

Should have grabbed the hook
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Originally posted by emv01 View Post
          I;m actually glad there is no football for two nights after this, I am going to need to recover from all this

LOL

Comment

• THe 9ers are who we thought they were!!! LOL

Comment

• Glad I had the hook:beer2:

49ers everyones surprise team this year? They wont do a damn thing. Seattle will takr that division with ease.
              NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
              NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
              NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
              NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Great--another favorite wins. :beer2:

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                  Glad I had the hook:beer2:

49ers everyones surprise team this year? They wont do a damn thing. Seattle will takr that division with ease.
                  No doubt. My thoughts after week 1- The more things chang the more they stay the same.

Comment

THe 9ers are who we thought they were!!! LOL
                    I remember that like it was yesterday. I had Arizona in both games and luckily they covered for me both times.

They choked away two games on prime time, sucks for them.

Comment

• After how goofy tonight has been..I'm happy I only lose 3 units and change tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by rjp View Post
                        Great--another favorite wins. :beer2:
                        RJP-the thing that kills me is I'm looking at next week's lines & thinking I wouldn't touch most of these dogs with a 10 ft pole....

Comment

• It will be a doggy type week next week..Isn;t this how last season started..All the faves in the first week? Than the dogs the next? Or vice versa

Comment

• I'll be on a lot of DOG MLs again next week, just hate to start out this way. Last year there was a week in which every favorite won. It happens, but hell I don't expect to win this but somewhere between 25-35% of the time. Too bad Arizona choked that one away.

Comment

It will be a doggy type week next week..Isn;t this how last season started..All the faves in the first week? Than the dogs the next? Or vice versa

I remember it being like that...Dont remember which way it was though.

Guess it means good things for my Redskins +7...Woohoo I am pumped

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                                nevermind you're an old fart like me
                                LOL 34 old fart? Damn, now I really feel old. I'm 34 too
                                NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Working...
                                X