***Eagles/Redskins Discussion***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
    Greg Lewis played last week he fumbled the first punt, I hope somebody from the Skins takes him out.
    You are correct, I missed that.

I think Was OL is the big question here. Seems like Phil did well against GB offense. If Phi is gonna Blitz and disrupt the passing game, and if the OL can't run block then there will be problems. I agree with POW Randel el and Moss aint that bad, question is does the QB have time to get him the ball.

Horfin
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Personally dont like the side much at all...but the total....:beerbang: Pounding the over!!!I think we are going to see mistakes turned into points, and lack of defense from both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
        Washington will not move the ball because they dont have any WR.
        Skins don't have a WR?? huh?
        I thought that was Philly's problem actually...

Santana Moss & Randel-El vs Reggie Brown & Kevin Curtis is no contest, Skins favor!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Skins don't have a WR?? huh?
          I thought that was Philly's problem actually...

Santana Moss & Randel-El vs Reggie Brown & Kevin Curtis is no contest, Skins favor!
          moss & randel-el :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

I would agree that the Skins have the better receivers, but I question Campbell's ability to avoid the rush & get the ball to them.... like Horfin said the OL is banged up as well, which isn't good since the Freak isn't gone for the year yet. That dude is always hurt. I ended up playing on the Eagles & team over 22.5 pts.... GLTA should be an entertaining game :beerbang:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Some tidbits from a Skins fan (take it with a grain of salt, i guess):

1) Wade is listed as the starter tonight, but he was NOT the one who replaced Janson last week (it was the rookie Heyer)
              2) Jansen is known for his pass blocking, whereas Wade and Heyer are much better run blockers than Jansen, so I don't see his injury affecting the running game... Skins will most likely protect their right side with Cooley (so don't expect many fantasy points from him tonight, imho)
              3) don't let the final score fool you... The Skins didn't really have that hard of a time with Miami.... Miami put together only 1 good drive.... Skins rushed for 191 yards.... only reason they didn't win convincingly was because of poor 3rd down conversion.... Campbell threw two picks but only one was his fault (loydd quit on a deep route on the 2nd, and was summarily benched after that for most of the remainder of the game)... Moss had 3 very uncharacteristic drops, all on 3rd down that would have moved the chains. One drop led to a punt which led to Miami's only TD

I only see the Eagles blitzing to be a concern if/when the Eagles are up by double digits and Campbell is passing every down.... if the eagles blitz too much early, portis will burn them on the ground

I also think the Skins Defense is extremely underrated.... people like to point to last year's 31st ranking (pretty much all the so called experts in the media do).... This defense is like a complete 180 from last year....

All that being said, i don't see a victory for the skins tonight... Philly coming off a loss, at home, on MNF.... would be a huge upset for them not to win

Comment

Working...
              X