Clear All

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
    Let down game for NE next week
    Thats what I hear... :beer2:

Comment

:ohman: LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        that sounds familiar....i hear that every week right before i cash 'em!!!!!! :drunk: lol

I dont think its infated...as i thought it would be 20+
        JMO...gotta go with it :thumbs:

go hard as hell, drop as much as you can!!!!!!!! I want more points... :beerbang:

Comment

What did you think the line would be, stif?

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
            go hard as hell, drop as much as you can!!!!!!!! I want more points... :beerbang:
            lol...nah...it'll just be a regular play...if that...

Comment

The Greek has...

<small>12:00 pm </small> <table bgcolor="#000000" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="98%"><tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="35">413</td> <td width="185">New England Patriots</td> <td align="center" width="85">-14½</td> <td align="center" width="85">50½</td> <td width="45"> </td> <td width="85"> </td> <td width="85"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" width="35">414</td> <td width="185">Miami Dolphins</td> <td align="center" width="85"> </td> <td align="center" width="85">
              </td></tr></tbody></table>
              Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                :ohman: LOL
                lol....sorry :dunno:
                drinking...lol

Saints :thumbs:

Comment

Me too, lol (drinking).

Actually, I figured on between +14.5 and +17 for Miami, only because they have to make at least half an attempt to get some money on the Fins. Anything less than +14 and it's going to be like 99% on NE, LOL

I actually think the line should be more in the area of NE -10, so I'll gladly take whatever extra points they'll give me :thumbs:

Comment

Another curious line is BUF +3 at home vs BAL. Public is gonna pound BAL there IMO, but with BUF off a bye week, and BAL pooping all over the field against some ****ty teams (STL this week excluded), I think that's definitely a game BUF can take.

I'm curious to see where that one ends up by Sunday.

Indy only laying -2 to JAX too off a bye week? I actually figured Indy to be about -4 in that one (because of the public's love for them). I'd love to get JAX at +3 or better there :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                      Going to add a few totals that stand out. Hope this doesn't burn me...

Philly/Noodle Arms under 43 (-105)
                      STL/BAL under 37
                      MIA/CLE over 45
                      GB/WASH under 40.5
                      Arizona/Carolina under 40

2 units each
                      I just realized I don't have a sig here at Predictem, and was just thinking....maybe instead of "The grand warlord of LA Clippers basketball", maybe I should put "The grand wizard of NFL totals" in my sig line.

Or not....LOL....but they sure did pick me up today :beerbang:

Comment

That Bufflo line jumped out at me too. You think they'll hammer, the Ravens? afterall...Buffalo looked decent aginst a popular public team like Dal, in a prime-time game, although they blew it. lol. But, yeah...they usully love tht Rvens defence. It'll be interesting to see. I like the Bills there for sure.

Comment

I think Buff actually has more of an offensive game than Balt. Should be a close one.

Comment

Public gonna pound BAL for a reason

:fire: :fire:
                            “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

CRAvens are going to smoke them out of the building
                              “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
                                CRAvens are going to smoke them out of the building
                                :thx:

Comment

Working...
                                X