Week 7 ~ New England at Miami Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
    do you have to use the f word??? the question was are bullies your breed of choice.....when you speak i see a bulldog, you know like your avatar:beer2: or does the bulldog just relate to dawg or underdog........... now you have me confused..........all i meant was do you own bulldogs,are they your breed of choice aka favorite breed of dog.................sheesh

sorry if I hurt your feelin's, just watchin' the tribe game and more goin' on... I am a browns fan aka: dawg.... I have 2 dogs, both german shepherds... best breed, IMO! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
      sorry if I hurt your feelin's, just watchin' the tribe game and more goin' on... I am a browns fan aka: dawg.... I have 2 dogs, both german shepherds... best breed, IMO! :thumbs:
      no problem dont worry i dont have any feelings to hurt.........tribe won right??? i didnt bet... shepherds are cool, one of the few breeds ive been bitten by,, but i guess they have there purpose...........guy i know does the shutzshund(spelling?) training..........they train them in german commands also............ill stick to my ankle biters:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X