X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Monday Nite Football: 10/15

...YTD...24-17-4

( 3-2) NY Giants at (1-4) Atlanta

Both are 3-2 ATS..I Hate to go Against a Home Dog When the Line is Rising Because Almost 70% Plus is on the Giants..They Have Played Much Better than Atlanta..But on Any Given Nite.....But MNF with a Home Dog...Only Question Mark is the Inter Team Problems at Atlanta...Are they Worked Out..Hope that have Worked them Out...Which NY G Team Shows Up...The Team that Lost the 1st 2 Games By 32 Combined Points or the Team that Won and Covered Last 3 Straight...If Both Teams Play their Best Giants Win by TD...If ya Like Stats or Trends..NY G has Covered Last 3 Games and Atlanta has Covered 3 of Last 4 Games..NY G are 3-9-1 ATS Last 13 MNF Games..But Something is Saying Not So Fast...Both Teams Score in the 20's to Push Game Over But I Think Atlanta Plays Better Like the Houston Game and Gets the Cover and Maybe SU Win...FG Game...So

Pic: Atlanta +5

Pic: NY Giants/Atlanta...Over 43 1/2

**Note...Sorry I did not Post College Football or NFL on Sunday..was in Car Wreck and was Out of Action for Few Days...BOL to All..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Glad your all'right..........GL.

Comment

Glad you're ok bro...and ofcourse...hope ya cash tonight!:beerbang: GL!

From everything that has been said / written, looks like the problems within the team have been straightened out...or atleast I don't think its that big of an issue. Losing can cause a lot of frustration within the team, but IMO this team does have some solid veteren leadership to turn this ship around...The only problem on the team might be Deangelo Hall, but IMO he might not be on the team after his contract is up anyway...veterens were tired of his **** the last couple of years anyway, I woudn't take anything he says to reflect on how the team feels. I was a little concerned when Crumpler came out with his comments, but IMO for from I've heard and read, that situation was more frustration from losing than anything else....this game is pretty much the season for Falcons...lost this one and any hope of salvaging the season is over...I know most people think the season's already over, but this team has had a chance to win every game except one , and IMO they win this one tonight in front of the home crowd...anyway..GL tonight bro and hope all is well..:beerbang:

Comment

GET WELL SOON ...AND GL THOR :beerbang:

Comment

gl tonight thor...i like atlanta
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

GL Thor Glad you are ok:beerbang:
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Old friend!!

Its been a long time Thor....extremely pleased to see you back again....used to profit handsomely from your capping advice in the past years.....keep up the good work and look forward to winning this Sunday......very intrigued by your opinion on the Raiders/Chiefs game......wrong team favored IMO.....hope I can get it at +3....whats your take if you dont mind??

Comment

Working...
              X