Anyone a Patriots fan here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
    Maybe it would have been different if Wade Phillips kept his mouth shut earlier when he ran his mouth on the Patriots.
    Doubtful. If that's the case, then what did Romeo Crennell or the Browns do to deserve the late attempt at a TD in the exact same situation just one week prior?

A passing attempt to Vrabel, a freakin linebacker who was lined up at tight end none the less. So why the hell do you line up a "gimmick" play and run it with under 45 secs to go and up 11 on Cleveland?

Answer that one....

Comment

Maybe it would have been different if Wade Phillips kept his mouth shut earlier when he ran his mouth on the Patriots.
      now see I didnt see that, I certainly wouldve taken that into account and not played on the boys! chalk that up as a lesson learned to Phillips (hopefully) and not piss off rotten human beings who are propped up by their fanbase, owner, and the national media.

thats validated, but not an excuse to run up the score, thats like a puppy that pisses on your leg, you have reason to squash him, but doesnt mean you have to. :thumbs:
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        Doubtful. If that's the case, then what did Romeo Crennell or the Browns do to deserve the late attempt at a TD in the exact same situation just one week prior?
        simple. premeditated threats. thats a message to say, "don't backstab me like man-gina" and maybe next time, it'll be less!

:laughing:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

The only thing I can say is up 10 points with 57 seconds on the clock is not a guarenteed victory. I think we have seen that numerous times in the past, including the Dallas-Buffalo game next week.
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

The only thing I can say is up 10 points with 57 seconds on the clock is not a guarenteed victory. I think we have seen that numerous times in the past, including the Dallas-Buffalo game next week.
            agreed, but they were up 14 with minutes to go, and no offense to Stifler and Underdog, but with Buffalo a lead by that much with minutes to go is not as safe as Belichick/god of football's Patriots.

:beer2:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Well I agree with you guys that BB is a cocky mother ****er and maybe it will be different if he does it to Joe Gibbs and the Redskins but I guess we will find that out in 2 weeks.

Comment

I wonder how many injuries were handed out by the hits of that steroid pumped thug Rodney Harrison. That hgh piece of **** should have been suspended for the season. Not to mention without the hgh his old ass would have never made it this long in the league! It was so sweet to see Marion Barber stiff arm that **** bag right in the kisser yesterday!!!! F the PATS!!!! F Tom Brady and F the whole classless cheating organization!!!! P.S. give the EAGLES what is rightfully theirs...... THE LOMBARDI TROPHY they were chated out of by those scumbags!!!!!!!

Comment

I know everybody is going to laugh but don't be surprised if we see the upset of the year next week when the Pats visit Miami next week. It would be so sweet for the dolphins to get their first victory against the Pats. If I remember correctly the dolphins went into Soldier field last year and gave the bears their first loss. I have to believe the dolphins put forth their best effort of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by biggdogg View Post
                    I wonder how many injuries were handed out by the hits of that steroid pumped thug Rodney Harrison. That hgh piece of **** should have been suspended for the season. Not to mention without the hgh his old ass would have never made it this long in the league! It was so sweet to see Marion Barber stiff arm that **** bag right in the kisser yesterday!!!! F the PATS!!!! F Tom Brady and F the whole classless cheating organization!!!! P.S. give the EAGLES what is rightfully theirs...... THE LOMBARDI TROPHY they were chated out of by those scumbags!!!!!!!
                    Here come the dumb Eagles fans thinking they should be handed the Super Bowl trophy...:laughing:

That might be the only way the Eagles can win a Super Bowl, is if it were handed to them. :laughing:

Comment

Not related all that much to the Pats, but it's funny to see them get harrassed a little. How did this guy get press credentials, and somehow get a question in?

YouTube - Bill Belichick post game Question FUNNY

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                        Not related all that much to the Pats, but it's funny to see them get harrassed a little. How did this guy get press credentials, and somehow get a question in?

YouTube - Bill Belichick post game Question FUNNY

Comment

I just spent the last 3 minutes listening to that over & over :laughing:
                          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Well, we got another one by that same reporter. Not as funny but man, that guy is gold...

YouTube - Brady Post game Duel in Dallas FUNNY

Comment

IMO since they were up by 11 they could easily have kicked a fieldgoal gone up by 14 and kicked off

but i dont agree with the taking a knee on the 1 or 2 yard line

teams and crazy **** has happened before

say they take a knee dallas gets ball first play goes 98 yards for a score than gets onside kick and throw hail mary touchdown for win

or 2 pt conversion kick long field goal to tie...

all in all they were putting the game away 11 points is not that big of lead for sportsman ship

i dont think going for td was necessary coulda kicked a field goal

but by handing it off to the FB they invited dallas to stuff em and take it over on downs not like dallas tried to stop him

end of everything IMO i dont see bad in it

Comment

Working...
                              X