Jimmy Kimmel is the best!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Kimmel is the best!

I couldnt believe that he asked everybody in the booth if they bet on games!

Kornheiser made a shnide remard about yeah, offshore. I wonder if he was kidding.

Jaws clammed up and acted like he had never heard of a bet.

You KNOW they all have action. Kimmel didnt even ask Tirico, Tirico is probably his book.

The convo fizzled quickly. I wonder if the guys in the truck told him to shut his mouth. I was hoping that they'd go on and on about it. lol

:thumbs:

Comment

Tony K said he bets offshore and I do believe him.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Kimmel is great, I agree. Very funny guy, and his girlfriend Sarah Silverman is pretty damn funny too.

Brent Musberger is the only announcer I've ever heard who openly talks about point spreads and totals. It really comes to light when he does Big 10 hoops and a player is fouled late or something and he will make certain comments about "a lot of folks being interested in these shots". I've often tried to figure out which side he has, but he conceals it well. It must be hard to be a big time announcer like Tirico or Musberger and bet on the game you are doing though because it's hard ot not speak in terms of what you want to happen. I would imagine that if they are smart, which you would assume they are - that they never bet on the games they are calling.

The analysts could hide it a lot better I think because they have the opportunity to choose their words before they speak (which makes the dumb **** the say even worse, but that's another topic for another time).

Comment

Also, I really don't think Jaws would bet. I don't think there is anyone in the world who loves football as much as Jaws, and I think the idea of gambling on football probably makes him ill.

Comment

Thought It Was Great..too.

Al Michaels Use To Talk About The Lines Alot Towards The Ends Of Games...like "now This Game Is Really Over" And Stuff Like That.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
              Also, I really don't think Jaws would bet. I don't think there is anyone in the world who loves football as much as Jaws, and I think the idea of gambling on football probably makes him ill.
              https://www.ronjaworski.com/jaws_picks.php

You can take it how you want, but he puts his picks out there.

Boomer blatantly gambles, as well as Stammerin' Hank. I would imagine Greenberg does too, they are always bringing up the "vegas odds" that a team wins this or that on their show(which is a good show BTW).

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                :laughing:
                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

they all bet including the players,coaches and refs and every long lost cousin they have,anyone that thinks otherwise is nuts:thumbs:

Comment

poor pete rose just happened to get caught:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                      https://www.ronjaworski.com/jaws_picks.php

You can take it how you want, but he puts his picks out there.

Boomer blatantly gambles, as well as Stammerin' Hank. I would imagine Greenberg does too, they are always bringing up the "vegas odds" that a team wins this or that on their show(which is a good show BTW).
                      There is a link to Harrah's on the website! It's come full circle!!

Comment

I just heard on ESPN radio that Jimmy Kimmel has been banned from the MNF booth. Of course they are not saying it is because of the gambling comments but I think it is obvious that is the reason.

Comment

The one guest who is actually funny, they ban. Typical. Can they please ban Kornheiser now too? And every other guest the bring in there. Remember Christian Slater last year.. that was riveting stuff.

:puke:

Comment

Seems if they're blaming it mostly on the Thiesman jokes. I heard the clips, I thought it was funny:thumbs:

Comment

Yes, please ban Tony Kornhole. He sucks more than anyone has ever sucked before.

It's ridiculous IMO to get these dumbasses in there who don't know **** (but think they do) just to do color commentary and spit out the public opinion. Asses like Kornhole, the 2 dumb ****s that do CFB on Sat morning (Lee Corso and the other pencil neck geek), etc. Really, telling me LSU is going to beat Tulane outright or USC is going to take care of business against Idaho?. No ****, really? Nice ******* calls Lee. And they pay the dillhole to say it!!

John Madden rules for NFL. And Dick Vitale for CBB (even if he is annoying...he still knows his stuff). There should be more announcers like them who know the game, know what they're talking about, and might actually be able to add something more than "I have a man crush on Tom Brady", and "wow, this team is 2-0 now. Wonder if they'll make it to 16-0?". Lets talk about that once they get to like 12-0 or 13-0, ok? And if i never hear about another "man crush" on any player by an announcer....that would be great.

I'm about sick of hearing how guys are "the next Joe Montana" or "the next Michael Jordan" because they have a few decent games or a good year too.

Tony Kornhole just makes me ill.

Just call the ******* game. I don't care who you and the other 80% of the public are on :puke:

No wonder MNF lost so many people to WWF or WWE or whatever it is these days.....
                              Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 10-18-2007, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X