No announcement yet.

Jimmy Kimmel is the best!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Troy Aikman as th future of NFL colour guys. Really does a good game IMO...

Comment

Aikman is fine by me. Anyone who knows the game (usually a former player or coach) and doesn't sit there rooting for his former team works for me.

I often wish they'd let me do some commentary, preferably either on a pregame show. I'd tell those public squares how it is :beerbang: :laughing:

Comment

Would this be a safe time for me to come out of the closet and say that I never really had a problem with Dan Dierdorf?

LOL

Comment

Can we get Craig James banned from even attending another major sporting event?

Comment

Screw that! why not Ban that fricking, hippie loving, laker humping, BILL WALTON from commentating any more basketball games....

especially when he does it with marv albert it makes me mute the tv and dub it into spanish.... :bang: :bang:

Comment

I know I'm in the minority, but I love Bill Walton. You just have to laugh off his gross exaggerations ("I played a game with a broken arm"). He really loves the game.

I'd also be content if Gus Johnson did color for every game on TV.:thumbs:

Comment

MNF will never be the same. He was the most hated guy out there but MNF lost it's luster when they fired Howard Cosell, never did recover in the ratings game. Howard got fired for call the Washington Redskins Reciever "little Monkey"Most of you guys are to young to remember Jimmy the Greek, he was classic. He got fired for saying the black athlete is "bred to be the better athlete because, this goes all the way to the Civil War when the slave owner would breed his big woman so that he would have a big black kid." Really he got fired for saying white slave owners liked big black women. LOL
                Last edited by Queen; 10-21-2007, 02:57 PM.
                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
                X