Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilsAdvokt View Post
    also arizona def is really good too..

held carolina in check all game except on 2 plays...

steve smith 65 yard td catch in the 4th quarter with 5 mins left

with out that cornerback mistake on that play when he was lost on the field leaving steve wide open.. testaverde is 19-32 for 141 yards
    7.4yards per pass

favorite play of week is jets @ Bengals this week

Arizona's D is not good just because Carolina was held in check, which they weren't LoL. Any time Testicleverde & company can outgain you by 125 yards & you're at home, something's not right. You can't just take out 2 plays & say a team did well besides those 2 plays.... Arizona is a middle of the road defense at best.

Why do you like the Jets? No way in hell will I lay a penny on that team, though I do think the over 47 could be a solid play in that game. Only 1 Cincy total this season fell under 47 (45 @ Seattle). Favorable matchups for scoring I think, with Cincy's #2 passing attack up against ther Jet's 27th ranked pass D. Opposing qbs have a 100 rating avg. vs. the Jets D. Also I would expect a heavy dose of Thomas Jones vs. Cincy's 29th ranked run D, which is allowing 4.9 ypc 146 yards per game. Noodle arm Pick-6ington might be able to complete some 7 yard floaters vs. Cincy's #28 ranked pass D as well. I lean Bengals, but I can't lay chalk with such a bad D....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

Why do you like the Jets? No way in hell will I lay a penny on that team, though I do think the over 47 could be a solid play in that game. Only 1 Cincy total this season fell under 47 (45 @ Seattle). Favorable matchups for scoring I think, with Cincy's #2 passing attack up against ther Jet's 27th ranked pass D. Opposing qbs have a 100 rating avg. vs. the Jets D. Also I would expect a heavy dose of Thomas Jones vs. Cincy's 29th ranked run D, which is allowing 4.9 ypc 146 yards per game. Noodle arm Pick-6ington might be able to complete some 7 yard floaters vs. Cincy's #28 ranked pass D as well. I lean Bengals, but I can't lay chalk with such a bad D....
      A fcking men!!!:thumbs:

Comment

Arizona's D is not good just because Carolina was held in check, which they weren't LoL. Any time Testicleverde & company can outgain you by 125 yards & you're at home, something's not right. You can't just take out 2 plays & say a team did well besides those 2 plays.... Arizona is a middle of the road defense at best.

i didnt state i like the jets.... LMAO i first stated i think those 2 games are money makers...
        than i hinted you off with who i like secretly with capital letter Bengals Chiefs.....

second i watched everysingle snap of the arizona panthers game.. and arizona def did man handle carolina like i stated above those to long plays where bs one's never should have happend...

i am happy they happend i had way too much ******* money on a teaser in that game for points over.. i teased it 12 points with a 4 spot last week

i had jets +15.5
        bengals/chiefs over 30.5
        pats/cowboys over 40.5
        panthers/cards over 27.5

i sat there watching that whole game waiting for a ******* td... got 2 of them in last 5 mins to bull **** plays which like i said happy it happend but it shouldnt have....

arizona is 15th overall in total defense which means they are better than 17 other nfl teams which puts them in the good half of def's and in my opinion their def is really good...

Comment

Not to Mention this is the same ARIZONA def that held will parker to 39 yards on 17 carries.:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
            A fcking men!!!:thumbs:
            Larry I am confused, did you mean:

A-"*******"-men
            or
            A ******* man
            or
            ******* a man
            or
            Man Pennington ******* sucks

Horfin:thumbs:
            a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
            Sides: +17.4 units
            Totals: +0 units
            In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
            Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Of course, I like the Titans, This is the second of back to back road games and they lost the first. This is a great spot to play a winning team. Collins is Collins, but he can run the offense. Hell until he came into the game Tennessee did not get into the red zone of Tampa, and even further until he came into the game Tenn only managed 3 points. Tenn defense will keep them close in any game and if they don't get away from what they do...run the ball...then they should win straight up in any game. It is when the passing gets in the way that my Titans fall apart.

Horfin:thumbs:
              a.d.

Comment

i didnt state i like the jets.... LMAO i first stated i think those 2 games are money makers...
                than i hinted you off with who i like secretly with capital letter Bengals Chiefs.....
                :dunno:

:nuts:

:conf:

I don't think I've understood one post this guys made. lmao.
                "hinted you off"?
                GL with whoever you like this week...whoever that might be...
                Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 10-17-2007, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  :dunno:

:nuts:

:conf:

I don't think I've understood one post this guys made. lmao.
                  GL with whoever you like this week...whoever that might be...

here let me help you....

i like the BENGALS
                  &
                  CHIEFS

Comment

Great...thanks.

tic-toc

Comment

&

:thumbs:

Comment

Super.

Comment

favorite play of week is jets @ Bengals this week
                          1. I just saw that & figured you meant that your favorite play was the Jets @ the Bengals. I don't care to decipher your cryptic riddles of who you like LoL.

2. No need to post your teaser play from last week, one which wasn't posted. No one cares. This is a discussion thread for this week, so we are bound to disagree- I sense you are getting worked up, but again there will be different opinions.

3. Read my post before responding. I said the Cardinals are a middle of the road defense, which according to their ranks they are.

4. They held Parker to 39 yards, so that makes them good? They also allowed Ram's Leonard 102 & 5.7 ypc, you didn't mention that. Different week, different situation. By the way, I was on the Cards vs. Pitt :thumbs:

Comment

Here let me help you:

a.d.

Comment

1. I just saw that & figured you meant that your favorite play was the Jets @ the Bengals. I don't care to decipher your cryptic riddles of who you like LoL.

2. No need to post your teaser play from last week, one which wasn't posted. No one cares. This is a discussion thread for this week, so we are bound to disagree- I sense you are getting worked up, but again there will be different opinions.

3. Read my post before responding. I said the Cardinals are a middle of the road defense, which according to their ranks they are.

4. They held Parker to 39 yards, so that makes them good? They also allowed Ram's Leonard 102 & 5.7 ypc, you didn't mention that. Different week, different situation. By the way, I was on the Cards vs. Pitt :thumbs:

not worked up and i was just informing you that i did infact watch the whole arizona carolina game last week
                              i did have that teaser i did not come in this thread or any thread saying i made $$$$$ on a big teaser last week im so smart... i just saying irregardless if i had won it or not my whole point was you know what forget it-

take redskins and points over GL with your plays

and i dont mean you u-dogg i saw u like the points under

i mean anyone who likes it good luck
                              Last edited by DevilsAdvokt; 10-17-2007, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Back on topic, anyone have a take on the Dallas/Vikings game? I would think many will be overly down on Dallas after that loss, & overly up on Minny after they beat the Bears. I think this is a tough matchup for the Vikings, as Dallas is capable of stopping the run. It's obvious to me Dallas secondary is the weakness, & I question Tavaris Jackson's ability to exploit it. Offensively Dallas has a huge edge in the passing game, as they are ranked 3rd in the league going against the worst pass D in the league. The total looks too high to me as well....

Comment

Working...
                                X