No announcement yet.

***What'll be the Fate of Udoggie's Week 8***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished 8-7 +3.1 units for the day. Pats team total under? LMAO. Definitely left some winners off the card (namely the Steelers), but it's a positive day no less. Was out watching the game & called in a nice 2ndh play on my Bills though. I was so impressed with DiGiorgio today. I was critical of his play a couple games ago, but he played his ass off today & lead the D with 9 tackles. Bills on a win streak :beerbang:

Have the Packers+14 to close out the teaser, going to look more at the matchup tomorrow :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Congrats on the + day Udog.

Tailed ya on the Browns/Rams over ...
      :thx:

Comment

Thanks SS! That was easily my most favorite play this week, thankfully it cashed. With GB+14 pending, I'm gonna lay the points with Denver & hope for a middle. Picking the winner, thoughts as to why in the discussion thread.

Broncos-3-105

3 units

Lean to the under in tonights matchup, but it's risky. I'll wait till the half & see how things are going. GLTA :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          Thanks SS! That was easily my most favorite play this week, thankfully it cashed. With GB+14 pending, I'm gonna lay the points with Denver & hope for a middle. Picking the winner, thoughts as to why in the discussion thread.

Broncos-3-105

3 units

Lean to the under in tonights matchup, but it's risky. I'll wait till the half & see how things are going. GLTA :thumbs:

LMAO

we're the only ones on Denver, I've seen.

two anti-chalkers on the fave.

GL! :laughing:
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
            LMAO

we're the only ones on Denver, I've seen.

two anti-chalkers on the fave.

GL! :laughing:
            :laughing: I was too busy distracted by the big bold colors of Denver -3 to see that you're trying to middle.

so I'm the only one on denver :puke:
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
              :laughing: I was too busy distracted by the big bold colors of Denver -3 to see that you're trying to middle.

so I'm the only one on denver :puke:

Don't forget your dog lovin' Nittany Lion over here, I'm laying the chalk as well :puke:

Comment

I'm definitely on Denver to cover Q! Just want them to do it by 13 or less :thumbs:

GB/Denver u21.5 2ndh

2 units

Denver-.5 +145 3rd q

Broncos-6+185 2ndh

1 unit each

GB will continue to run, Broncos need to milk time to give their D a blow... all adds up to an under for me. The Denver plays are juice fades. -.5+145? If they score 1 td they have a great shot, as there will likely only be 2 posessions each in the 3rd....

Comment

Hey UD:

I say the following respectively:

Don't you think you play too many games? I find you to be a great capper, across all the major sports, but i feel if you really sifted out your best plays, you'd see a better return.

Again, not trying to tell you how you should do anything, just a mere observation, if anything.

Regardless, BOL.

Sham........

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by Shamrock View Post
                    Hey UD:

I say the following respectively:

Don't you think you play too many games? I find you to be a great capper, across all the major sports, but i feel if you really sifted out your best plays, you'd see a better return.

Again, not trying to tell you how you should do anything, just a mere observation, if anything.

Regardless, BOL.

Sham........

Thanks Sham! I would think I played too many games if I didn't see a return every year. I've tried cutting my plays down, with bad results. Sometimes my "favorite" plays are losers & ones I would end up dropping cash. I play whatever games I think I have a good read/edge on, & just try to pick winners. I don't recommend it to anyone, but those that play many games already know that juice is a huge factor. I try to get reduced lines/moneylines. I usually only buy pts when I think it's key, & usually I shouldn't have anyway. Case in point Panthers. -115 for the half when I could have taken the asswhoopin @ +6.5 for no juice.

I do think that because of the volume of plays I make, I am a bad person to tail. :hide:

Comment

Well put, understood.

I just figured it you played 15, go 8-7, you really have the wagering mindset to narrow that down to a good 4-2. You just seem to have all the angels and stats on each game. HA! Maybe thats why!!!

Anyway, i also say this b/c i have been lowering the amount of plays and have seen better return.

To each his own......

GL.

Sham.....

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Denver had the shot to win & blew it. You knew what was going to happen when Denver lost the toss. Could have been a +10 unit night, but instead I get Shanahanned for a 3-2 +1.7 unit night.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                          Denver had the shot to win & blew it. You knew what was going to happen when Denver lost the toss. Could have been a +10 unit night, but instead I get Shanahanned for a 3-2 +1.7 unit night.
                          That is the truth! We've been getting Shannied for years. Especially when we had Plummer.
                          NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Working...
                          X