Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The no class New England Patriots

Can lick my balls.

Seriously, going for it on 4th down up 45 points with like 6 mins to go?

Most classless organization in the history of professional sports, bar none.

Yea. Up 38-0 on fourth down they go for it.

Up 45-0 on fourth down and they go for it again.

I dont get it. What more do they have to prove. You would think when you get caught cheating you wouldnt act like a bunch of *******s.
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Redskins scored. Time to bring Tom Brady in.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
        Redskins scored. Time to bring Tom Brady in.
        LMFAO, i was just going to say the same thing.

I hope Indy beats them next week. I wanna see Bellicheat cry :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
          I hope Indy beats them next week.

:beerbang:

Comment

The Patriots got busted and humiliated for something every team does or has done. Belichek is gonna spend the rest of the year rubbing it in everyone's face. Right or wrong dude is pissed. If teams don't like the score to look so bad they should stop the Pat's offense. They already try to make this a pussy league, with the horse collar tackles and not being able to look at QB the wrong way. ****, if you got it flaunt it!

Comment

I thought the point was to win the super bowl?

Rubbing it in other teams faces when you already clearly have them beat down is a good way to have key players injured "accidentally".

Really wouldn't take much for a 350 pounder to roll over on Brady's ankle after he's thrown the ball, and I doubt NE can win the super bowl with Cassel at QB....

Comment

it would serve them right to have brady get injured... severely... career threatening style

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                  it would serve them right to have brady get injured... severely... career threatening style
                  does NE play PITT this year.....lmao....:beerbang:
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    does NE play PITT this year.....lmao....:beerbang:
                    YES!!!! Great point.... marking that game on my calender

Comment

best had to be frabel crying about a redskin catch being incomplete with 40 seconds to go............ being up 52 to 7......... if that is not classless nothing is........... **** kraft, **** bellycheat,**** brady and the rest of his cohorts............i pray the colts beat these bastards next week..........if and when these pricks do get to the superbowl,i wouldnt even care to watch it.......... :puke:

Comment

Just to play a little devil's advocate here - Unless you are a Skins fan, who cares if they "run up the score"? And even if they do, maybe the Skins should show some heart and stop them for once? They flat out quit on the game on that last drive before halftime, IMHO. Nice hustle by Sean Taylor letting Cassell walk into the end zone their on his TD run. Taylor is literally standing out of bounds watching him run by.

Anyway, I don't ever care or think it's wrong when teams "run up the score" in pro sports. It's your job to play defense. Do your job. I'm not even a Belichick or Patriots fan in the least, but what they are doing is the most impressive offensive display in the history of the sport and people are talking about "running up the score'?

Stop them in 1Q, 2Q, and 3Q in the first place and then they woudln't be in the position to "run up the score".

:thumbs:

Comment

I was Somewhat Pissed Off Last Weekend at NE for ..."Running Score Up".....and I Didn't Watch this Game for what I See for Boxscore....:Brady Throws a TD Pass with 9:06 left on 4th Q Clock to make Score 45-0....then QB Cassel Ran for Last TD Came After New England had Ball But a Pass Play was Called:

New England - 8:30
                          1st-10, WAS45 8:30 K. Eckel rushed to the left for 1 yard gain
                          2nd-9, WAS44 7:55 M. Cassel passed to J. Gaffney to the left for 7 yard gain
                          3rd-2, WAS37 7:20 M. Cassel incomplete pass to the right
                          4th-2, WAS37 7:16 M. Cassel passed to J. Gaffney to the left for 21 yard gain
                          1st-10, WAS16 6:38 K. Eckel rushed to the right for 1 yard gain
                          2nd-9, WAS15 5:53 M. Cassel rushed to the right for 15 yard touchdown. S. Gostkowski made PAT

After 1 Run N England Passed on 2nd and 3rd Down INSTEAD of Running Clock Out...What if he Loses a Starting Lineman ..Like Backside Tackle or Center..???

LIKE I SAID...I Am not a Fan of New England or Do I HATE New England..I Care Less about them as a Team...I Like the Way they Play Together...BUT from a COACHES Son I know when you should run the Clock out...Pull Main Starters Unless a Poor Scoring Washington Team Can Score 40-50 Points in Less than Q.....I Do Know One Thing...Someone on the New England Team will Get a Knee Taking Out before Year is Over..Not saying that is Right...I Just Know if you RUB in a Player Face He will get Pissed...You Play with a Pro Player's Pride...a Reaction will Happen...I Hope Not.....

Like I Said Don't Hate Me if U are a New England Fan...You have a Great Team....But don't Say that Todays Play after Last Week will Not Make Alot of People/Fans/Players/Coaches/Owners will Lose RESPECT for your Team....BOL to Ya..
                          Last edited by Thor24; 10-28-2007, 06:50 PM.
                          Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

I tend to agree with Larry & Cuse....and although I thought going for it on 4th down was a little bush-league, I think you have to run your offence, and try and score everytime you have the football. It's the other teams job to stop you....if they can't, don't cry that they are running up the score....get up, and try and stop them next time...

On that note....GO Colts :beerbang: lol

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                              I tend to agree with Larry & Cuse....and although I thought going for it on 4th down was a little bush-league, I think you have to run your offence, and try and score everytime you have the football. It's the other teams job to stop you....if they can't, don't cry that they are running up the score....get up, and try and stop them next time...

On that note....GO Colts :beerbang: lol
                              I do agree with this for the most part... the problem is, this isn't madden 08... when a team is up 38-0 late in the game, the team that is losing is not trying as hard... thats just natural.... its a little tough to say "just stop them" when the game is already decided... skins players were just trying to get out of the game without getting hurt. What's wrong with just running the ball and ending the game? Brady was cussing when they had that false start down in the red zone... its the mentality... the pre-determined mentality that they want to embarrass people. They weren't just running their offense... they wanted to humiliate people. That wasn't the normal skins defense out there in the 2nd half... that was 11 guys trying to end the game ASAP and hide in a closet.

Comment

Working...
                              X