No announcement yet.

The no class New England Patriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if you're going to hate on the Patriots, you probably have several options (treating Ted Johnson like dog****, Belichick treating the Jets like ****, Wilfork hurting Losman, Rodney Harrison in general, Kraft screwing over both Hartford and St. Louis).

But it's def. sour grapes to start complaining about running up the score. It sucks, because I don't like them, but the team is simply ******* dominant.

I'm not saying they are going 16-0, but I'd be pretty damn surprised, barring an injury to Brady or Moss, if they don't win the SB, and I'm a Colts fan.

Comment

start betting on the NE and you will start loving em....:thumbs:
      NFL = 13 – 8 – 1 ................................ + 8.5 Unit
      1st & 2nd Half = 5 – 3 – 0 .................. - 2.5 Unit

CFB = 12– 6 – 1 ................................ + 12.5 Unit
      1st & 2nd Half = 0 – 1 – 0 ................... + 0.0 Unit

Comment

this looks familar

#14 10-29-2007, 12:30 AM
        JoshKnows46
        Full Fledged Degenerate Join Date: Dec 2006

Re: Oh My...Early lines Released for next week's big games

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On NE running up scores....for me its not so much running the score up,, its more like the way these guys carry themselves.........being great or even good is one thing,, but being so damn cocky in doing so just irks the **** out of me.........frable with 40 seconds left was the perfect ending for a pure classless game........******* bellycheat keeping players in up 45-0, its just a matter of time before brady gets hurt...and Brady was cussing when they had that false start down in the red zone... its the mentality... the pre-determined mentality that they want to embarrass people. They weren't just running their offense... they wanted to humiliate people. That wasn't the normal skins defense out there in the 2nd half... that was 11 guys trying to end the game ASAP and hide in a closet. On that note, I hope bob sanders decapitates Brady, without brady the new england pats are as useless as tits on a nun..........It's colts or no play for me, just hate this team with a passion......I have to lean to the Over as well.

:pud: this is too ******* funny,from the copy and paste king himself

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
          JoshKnows46

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On NE running up scores....for me its not so much running the score up,, its more like the way these guys carry themselves.........being great or even good is one thing,, but being so damn cocky in doing so just irks the **** out of me.........frable with 40 seconds left was the perfect ending for a pure classless game........******* bellycheat keeping players in up 45-0, its just a matter of time before brady gets hurt...and Brady was cussing when they had that false start down in the red zone... its the mentality... the pre-determined mentality that they want to embarrass people. They weren't just running their offense... they wanted to humiliate people. That wasn't the normal skins defense out there in the 2nd half... that was 11 guys trying to end the game ASAP and hide in a closet. On that note, I hope bob sanders decapitates Brady, without brady the new england pats are as useless as tits on a nun..........It's colts or no play for me, just hate this team with a passion......I have to lean to the Over as well.

:laughing: :laughing: ......OMG that is funny...it's one thing to steal someone's plays but to cut and paste a write up......:laughing:

i wonder if he is going to rerelease the Harry Potter series verbatim with his name on the cover.....:laughing:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
            JoshKnows46

:laughing:
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Why not run it up? If you can squash an opponent why shouldn't you? I think it works to your advantage as a mind**** so far as your upcoming opponents as concerened. If you are playing the Pats in the next week or two aren't you going to be somewhat awed and wondering what the heck you are going to do to stop the offense and beat this team? I think its a great pyscological advantage to the Patriots. I think it also bolsters your confidence as a player that the coach has a take no prisoner attitude and that he is not going to "let up" on a team. Face it, football IS war, players are conditioned to go all out at the risk of career ending injury. Then what happens? You get to the 4th quarter and you're told to back off, to take it easy. Uh uh sorry pal...Not me unless I'm winded. So far as Billichek is concerened, I think he is sticking it up the NFL's ass as far as he can for punishing him as severe as they did. I dont agree with what he did but if my assumption is correct, I appluad him for doing it.

How come this discussion never comes up in the NCAAF? We see lopsided scores each and every week. Why should thier teams and coaches not be chastised for the same actions, attitude and results? Oh...that's right..the polls. I guess that justifies the runup of scores. Why does this not come up in other sports like baseball, basketball and hockey?

Frankly, I'm glad to see it. I'm tired of a winning team dog it thru the 4th quarter. I dont watch football to see halfhearted attempts trying to execute plays.

Lets see more of it and we'll see less bull**** backdoor covers when the team that is ahead goes into the ******* soft prevent defense and gives up 7 in a game thats already been decided.

Thats my 2 cents on it.
              Last edited by El Hacko; 10-29-2007, 09:51 PM.
              2007 NCAAF Season record (Thru week 7)
              39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

I'm with you El H. They are trying to be the best team ever. People can make their comments about class, but its football. What should they do, take a knee? They are doing what they are supposed to do as a prominent, professional football team. Frankly, i'm enjoying how ******* unreal their offense is. And I'm an Eagles fan........

I also love the ****s on this site they say they have no class then ask for someone to break Bradys leg...get a life.

I hope they average 45 by the playoffs.......

sham....

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by Shamrock View Post

I also love the ****s on this site they say they have no class then ask for someone to break Bradys leg...get a life.

sham....
                  I love 'em too! They give me some damn good opinions on games at times. I'll take thier 2 cents...they let me have mine!
                  2007 NCAAF Season record (Thru week 7)
                  39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

I'm with you El H. They are trying to be the best team ever. People can make their comments about class, but its football. What should they do, take a knee? They are doing what they are supposed to do as a prominent, professional football team. Frankly, i'm enjoying how ******* unreal their offense is. And I'm an Eagles fan........

I hope they average 45 by the playoffs.......

sham....

I presume my comments are among those you might be referring to. First off, I am not a ****. Yes, I said they have no class. I'm entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours. However, never did I ask for someone to break his legs. I simply said that if they continue to do this, it could piss team off enough to the point where it wouldn't surprise me if someone on the other team would want to take a cheap shot at him out of frustration.

Whether people agree w/me or not, I don't really care, as we are all entitled to our own opinions. I just want to emphasize that if the Pats want to keep piling up points w/the game severely out of reach, do it w/the backups - for their own good! Imagine being a NE fan and in week 15 against the hapless Noodle-armers of New York, it's 45-3 (a 5 possession game) w/10 minutes left to go in the 4Q and Brady drops back to throw a bomb to Moss and all of a sudden crumples to the turf, his ACL torn and season over. I don't really think Matt Cassel can lead this team to a SB win. This team would be remembered as the most dominant team to not win a SB simply b/c of a Coach's vendetta (or whatever you would like to call it) against the league. Is that something you want to be remembered by? I don't think so.

Moose
                    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

ha!

having an discussion about wagering is one thing. wanting a player hurt because they are "running up the score" is another.........

Comment

Moose

Never read your post bro.

Some other posts weren't that tame........

Comment

It is just a matter of time till Brady gets a cheap shot late in the game throwing when his team is up by five or six touchdowns. It will happen sooner or later and you know what, Im gonna have a smile on my face just like the Pats do when there running up the score.

Enjoy it now Brady and Bellicheat, enjoy it till someone gets injured and the whole league laughs their ass off.
                          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

There's a classy comment.......

Comment

There's a classy comment.......
                              Almost as classy as that team up there in Beantown....
                              NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                              NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                              NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                              NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

ha....unreal......

have a good night........

Comment

Working...
                                X