GL to all of you today. Win Some money

Queen :glass:
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Thank you, you too.
    Keep on Duhawkin'

CBB 99-92-1 (+7.71 units)

Comment

Queen- GL!....got the bengals game on my transistor radio today....just hope the announcers don't mess me up.....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        Queen- GL!....got the bengals game on my transistor radio today....just hope the announcers don't mess me up.....

:laughing: at least your not standing in Best Buy spending your money you thought you'd won.
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

dang the Bengals secondary is just BRUTAL.........it's like an 11 on 0 passing drill for BUF

Comment

honest to god, i think that there are area HS teams with a better D than the Bengals.

Comment

Oh you would be proud of my 6 year old he's got on all his Bengal's stuff. He had my mother order him a shirt with number 7 on it. I swear and he said he's going to be number 7 when he grows up and plays for them. I dont know where he gets it from. His daddy is a Vikings and Cowbabies fan and I just root for all the guys from WV that play in the NFL. So I dont have a clue where this comes from. He's yelled Bengal's since he was 2!!!!????? We just laugh at him and he gets ticked off. It's funny.
              NFL 2-0. Week 1
              Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                Oh you would be proud of my 6 year old he's got on all his Bengal's stuff. He had my mother order him a shirt with number 7 on it. I swear and he said he's going to be number 7 when he grows up and plays for them. I dont know where he gets it from. His daddy is a Vikings and Cowbabies fan and I just root for all the guys from WV that play in the NFL. So I dont have a clue where this comes from. He's yelled Bengal's since he was 2!!!!????? We just laugh at him and he gets ticked off. It's funny.
                :beerbang: :beerbang: .......he undoubtedly has no idea how bad the bengals are at his young age......:laughing: .......you may want to take him down to the bengals offices monday and get him a try out for defense.....they might plug him in next week.......:thumbs:

at least he doesn't want a chad jonhson jersey......:puke:

Comment

Well as what did I expect all my team I bet today came out looking like crap. I said Fade away.:laughing:
                  NFL 2-0. Week 1
                  Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

TD Bungles
                    NFL 2-0. Week 1
                    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

GB/KC keeping it close
                      Jax/NO blew my under in the 1st half alone :bang:
                      Redskins can't get anything but FG's :puke:

Hope everyone else is having a better day....

Comment

OK, i have to ask this....

HOW IN THE F'k can you be an NFL team and have 16 freeking yards passing after 3 quarters...........:laughing: ....and 93 total yards.

There are so many bad teams in this league it is incredible. :puke:

Comment

Can I ask this question so early in his career:

Is Adrian Peterson the best player in the NFL?

21 carries 150 yards 2 TDs so far this week, and he still has the entire 4th quarter left....

Comment

TD Chefs :beerbang:

The Packers may have not watched any video on the KC offense so I guess I'll give them a pass, but for any team playing KC in the future, you're gonna want to cover Tony Gonzalez.

Comment

And where's the thread chastizing the Lions for running it up on the Broncos?

Comment

Working...
                              X