11/4 NFL Games in-game thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    i don't agree with that. Indy deserved to lose. They were conservative for a good part of the game with their stupid little handoffs that everyone on the planet knew were coming. Also, Manning didn't get a lot of help from his O-line to look downfield. They don't have another wideout besides Wayne that is worth a **** (clark is a TE). Did you see how NE got the ball to Moss on quick slants and stuff like that. Indy didn't do any of that. I thought they had a conservative bland ****ty game plan and there was absolutely no imagination in their play calling. find a way to get Wayne the ball other than ask him to go down 15 yards and hook.....:puke:
    wayne had a sure td he flat out dropped for starters......he did have a hand on his shoulder, which wasnt called,but still had the ball in his hands,...as far as moss,did you take notice how on every pass he caught,he was looking for a soft spot to fall, boy dont wantta take a hit thats for sure,, and it s about god damn time they called him for off pass interference,pushes off on every other play.............

Comment

This Seattle/Cleveland game has been much better than that "other" game today.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
        Pitt is not good enough to go to NE and win a game.
        Pittsburgh's defense will truly be the best defense they will face all season, though.

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
          This Seattle/Cleveland game has been much better than that "other" game today.
          lol.....some 11-0 passing drills from what it looks like....CLE wins it.....
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
            Pittsburgh's defense will truly be the best defense they will face all season, though.
            :thumbs: .....and wait until they throw their pattented chop chop late chop at the QB's feet.......just ask Campbell and Palmer how that goes down.......:puke: ....

Comment

lol.....i am livid they couldn't hold that lead. they had chances to really put the foot down and didn't. i agree completely about Harrison, but you didn't have him so improvise and find a way to get Wayne the ball in space.
              the point is wayne couldnt catch the ****en ball, and that other wide out they have,,gonzales?? or whatever his name is totally sucks monkey nuts.......i coulda caught some of those........ if i had the colts money line,its safe to say the tv would have been out on the street............... shame on the colts:puke:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                the point is wayne couldnt catch the ****en ball:
                he dropped 1 ball...unless i missed a bunch...which is possible....:dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                  rotflmfao slight step up from the skins:laughing: :laughing:

Comment

he dropped 1 ball...unless i missed a bunch...which is possible....:dunno:
                    no he dropped one sure touchdown, get it right ff:beerbang:

Comment

About the uninspiring play calling.. I couldn't agree more, and it actually PISSES me off. The colts play calling in the redzone is ******* PATHETIC to say the least. I swear, they seem so content to settle for a field goal. The colts should've been ahead by alot more in the 1st half, but they blew it there, and they definitely threw it away in the 4th quarter.

I still think the Colts are the better team.

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
                        The colts play calling in the redzone is ******* PATHETIC to say the least. I swear, they seem so content to settle for a field goal. The colts should've been ahead by alot more in the 1st half, but they blew it there, and they definitely threw it away in the 4th quarter.

i really thought so too. how many times can you hand the ball off at the 5 yard line into a pile of 332 defenders......they had control of that game but left NE in it and paid the price

Comment

16th to 1st is an alright jump I'd say, :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
                            About the uninspiring play calling.. I couldn't agree more, and it actually PISSES me off. The colts play calling in the redzone is ******* PATHETIC to say the least. I swear, they seem so content to settle for a field goal. The colts should've been ahead by alot more in the 1st half, but they blew it there, and they definitely threw it away in the 4th quarter.

guess you didnt see the redskin redzone offense today:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Comment

i really thought so too. how many times can you hand the ball off at the 5 yard line into a pile of 332 defenders......they had control of that game but left NE in it and paid the price
                              exactly dude... and its not just this game that they do it.

Comment

Exactly. Pitt's defense isnt that much better than the Redskins defense. Not good enough to go on the road and beat a team as good as NE.

On the road so far this season they lost to a really bad Denver team and a not so great Arizona team. They did beat Cleveland but that wasnt when Cleveland had Anderson in there.

A lot of people are overrating Pittsburgh this year. Oh yea, they also beat Cincy on the road:laughing:
                                NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                                NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                                NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                                NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Working...
                                X