Steelers 75th Anniversary 5 Rings In-Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EddieP View Post
    odds predictem crew make it out of monday night without a fight will +140 wont -190
    OK! OK!
    To lighten the mood a little in here lmao. This is going to be really funny. My team the Philadelphia Eagles will not only hang with the Pats in Foxboro, but they will beat the Pats in a shock the world game.

Well even though the Pats will be starting their 3rd stringers because they already will have clinched the division by then. It will still be a shocker.
    NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
      Hey birds, you looking forward to the game on Sunday? lol
      Yup I will be at the game with bells on. any skins fans what some when I am loaded come get some:laughing:
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Hey birds, you looking forward to the game on Sunday? lol
        wooooooo birds and da skins:thumbs: gm i gotta admit our de really sucked vs the lowly jets............ mcintre is pathetic:puke:

Comment

• Originally posted by PhillyFan20 View Post
          OK! OK!
          To lighten the mood a little in here lmao. This is going to be really funny. My team the Philadelphia Eagles will not only hang with the Pats in Foxboro, but they will beat the Pats in a shock the world game.

Well even though the Pats will be starting their 3rd stringers because they already will have clinched the division by then. It will still be a shocker.
          :laughing:
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I dont mind being called a homer because the Redskins are gonna win the Super Bowl and Duke is going to win the National Title this year. Im only speaking the truth...
            :ohman:

And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously, lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
              Yup I will be at the game with bells on. any skins fans what some when I am loaded come get some:laughing:
              want some what beer??? do they have imports,i like the belgian stuff anything above say 6 percent:thumbs: skins play like they did this past week birds might crush them..... campbell was lousy as well,,dont know how many open guys he just flat out missed,, but he is still learning,cant be too hard on the boy.......... portis had a good game for a change:thumbs: thats with a decimated offensive line btw

Comment

wooooooo birds and da skins:thumbs: gm i gotta admit our de really sucked vs the lowly jets............ mcintre is pathetic:puke:
                They didnt play too good but they only gave up 13 points. I dont think we can bash them too much. They held the Jets to 3 points in the second half and had that stand in overtime to get the ball back.

We gave up 3 personal foul penalties in the first half that extended drives so we gotta work on that.

Yesterday was a game we would have lost in the past. I like the direction were going on. If we win next week that game in Dallas should be awesome.
                NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

come on johnny have a molson and lighten up,, cant we all just get along

Comment

why not??? i think indy proved the pats are beatable... brady does not like pressure or being hit, and furthermore is a big ****en baby... ****en whiner they should have flagged his ass for yelling at the refs numerous times for un sportsman like conduct............. the cocksucker that he is:sm:
                    The Steelers will be able to put pressure on Brady, but not in the same fashion as the Colts. The Colts only needed to rush 4 to get to Tom, the Steelers will need to bring at least 5 or 6, leaving too much man-coverage on Moss, Welker, Stallworth, etc. I think they have an outside shot to contend with them, but I'm not banking on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Oh and the Phillies got ripped off in the playoffs. They should have been champs, I dont know what happened. I think the Rockies poisoned the clubhouse.

And the Rangers cheated the Flyers tonight.
                      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

come on johnny have a molson and lighten up,, cant we all just get along

How about a Sleeman?
                        Go Boilers!
                        thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                        NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                        NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                        NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                        NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                        NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                        NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                        NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                        NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                        NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

• +25units tonight about time
                          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Oh and the Phillies got ripped off in the playoffs. They should have been champs, I dont know what happened. I think the Rockies poisoned the clubhouse.

And the Rangers cheated the Flyers tonight.

And Eddie...I'm cool...just playing with GM... :beerbang:

And I hope the Skins kill the Eagles next week!

Comment

• Ron Paul just surpassed $7 million for this quarter and is just under $4 million in donations today alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
                                How about a Sleeman?
                                Nice!

Or a Creemore Springs!!

Or an Alexander Keith's for Joepa? :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                                X