X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie Batch time.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
      well my granddad use to love the horses, he always said follow the guy going to the window with horse crap on his shoes, lmao this is the trotters of course where every ****en race is fixed:thumbs: does that maniac announcer still work at ladbrooke??? that dude rules:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: he could make a snail race exciting:beerbang:
      LMAO Yup I love the horses
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Also...re: running up the score.

I hope the Steelers DO run up the score on these pricks. Ray Allen dancing around with his me, me, me schtick? Suggs get a measly sack down 28 points, and does a dancing celebration like he just won the superbowl?

**** these guys...
        I love when teams run up the score. The only thing is what just happened to Big Ben......:bang: Really not worth it. Pitts has been great with him and without him......Batch has done well. I miss the days of Maddox.....:laughing:
        a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
        Sides: +17.4 units
        Totals: +0 units
        In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
        Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Horfin View Post
          I love when teams run up the score. The only thing is what just happened to Big Ben......:bang: Really not worth it. Pitts has been great with him and without him......Batch has done well. I miss the days of Maddox.....:laughing:
          maddox:laughing:

Comment

20 TDs and 4 INTs

I doubt Charlie Batch puts up those kind of numbers. The Steelers without Ben are virtually ****ed.

And Belli**** leaves Brady in during huge blowouts, Steelers are up 28 in the 3rd quarter and Ben goes down. There is no God.

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
              LMAO Yup I love the horses
              Nicholasville is the place to live (south of Lexington) if you want a laid back life.... Louisville is too big to give you the real Ky feel. My desire is to retire to Tennessee. Gotta love the country man...Mountains...Outside....Love it.
              a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
              Sides: +17.4 units
              Totals: +0 units
              In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
              Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

does batch look like ice t or is it just me???:beerbang:

Comment

Nicholasville is the place to live (south of Lexington) if you want a laid back life.... Louisville is too big to give you the real Ky feel. My desire is to retire to Tennessee. Gotta love the country man...Mountains...Outside....Love it.
                  I love the laid back life. I am a Redneck born in the North:laughing:
                  NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

He's fine Nittnay....lol....the sky's not falling...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      He's fine Nittnay....lol....the sky's not falling...
                      Haha, sorry, I panic when I see Ben hurt ever since I saw how he played last season with lingering injuries. He is so much better on the run that if he is confined to the pocket it would vastly handicap him.

Comment

YIKES.....

SOUTHERN ERIE-CRAWFORD PA- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF... EDINBORO...MEADVILLE 906 PM EST MON NOV 5 2007
                        ...LAKE EFFECT SNOW WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING...

SNOW ACCUMULATIONS MAY APPROACH 6 INCHES IN LOCALIZED AREAS OF INLAND ERIE AND CRAWFORD COUNTIES TUESDAY NIGHT.

Was 82 today in Houston.....
                        Go Boilers!
                        thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                        NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                        NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                        NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                        NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                        NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                        NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                        NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                        NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                        NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

wow...a tackle for a 2 yard gain for Ray Lewis down 31 points....pump your fists...beautiful job....you da man.... :puke:

Long bombs...RUN UP THE SCORE!!

Comment

bradshaw was my favorite with pitt and it reminds me of how ****en old im getting:cry: ,franco,blier,stalworth,swan,, toothless jack ham,mean joe ,lc greenwood those were the days

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
                              YIKES.....

SOUTHERN ERIE-CRAWFORD PA- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF... EDINBORO...MEADVILLE 906 PM EST MON NOV 5 2007
                              ...LAKE EFFECT SNOW WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING...

SNOW ACCUMULATIONS MAY APPROACH 6 INCHES IN LOCALIZED AREAS OF INLAND ERIE AND CRAWFORD COUNTIES TUESDAY NIGHT.

bb and its moving ne right at us lol :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
                                YIKES.....

People in Erie react to 6 inches of snow like people in most other states react to a light drizzle of rain.

Comment

Working...
                                X