Jacksonville at Tennesse
    Pic: Tennessee -3 1/2

Detroit at Arizona
    Pic: Arizona -1

Dallas at NY Giants
    Pic: NY Giants +1

Football Time.!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL today Thor!

Comment

GL Thor. I loke 'em all. Don't know it that's good or bad for you.....

Comment

Thanks..SuperSkins...JPix...Hope ya Both have a Great Day..!!

ADD:

Cincinnati at Baltimore

Pic: Cincinnati +3 1/2

Chicago at Oakland

Pic: Chicago -3 1/2

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

ADD:

Indianapolis at San Diego

1st of All it Makes You wonder if the League has Something Against Last Years Super Bowl Winners to Help Make Sure a New Team Wins each Year...Indy has to Play a Monday Nite Football Game At Jacksonsville (Biggest/Best AFC South Rivals) then Travel and Play on a Short Week on Sunday at Carolina then Get New England at Home then Travel to San Diego the Next Week..So in 4 Weeks..Indy Plays 3 Road Games (2 of them on Short Week) and New England..Can Not Ever Remember a Team Playing on Road on MNF then Playing on Short Week on Road the Next Game..So One of 2 Things will Happen with Indy Tonite...Indy will Be Flat After Loss and All the Travel and be Ripe for the Pickings By a Good Football Team with Alot of Offensive Weapons or Play with Fire in their Eyes and Smoke coming Out of their Ears...Line Makes U Think the Man Believes Indy will Play like the 2nd Type of Team Since Indy is 3 to 4 Point Favorites at San Diego..I like the San Diego Team I Just Think Manning will Come Out Firing and San Diego will have to Score to Keep Up with Them and San Diego has Some Banged Up DBs..So..

Pic: Indianapolis -3 1/2
          Pic: Indianapolis/San Diego...Over 47 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

0-2 on Nite Game....Really Feel Robbed on that Game....Missed FGS..Missed Extra Points Killed Over and Played Not to Win...Unreal...Indy and Over was There...Got to go for TD on those Last 2 Drives....

4-4-1 Day/Nite....Sucks

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone on MNF...Hammer em..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thor24 View Post
              0-2 on Nite Game....Really Feel Robbed on that Game....Missed FGS..Missed Extra Points Killed Over and Played Not to Win...Unreal...Indy and Over was There...Got to go for TD on those Last 2 Drives....

4-4-1 Day/Nite....Sucks

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone on MNF...Hammer em..!!
              I completely wholeheartedly agree.
              NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Working...
              X