No announcement yet.

Sunday's In game thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was funny I had that feeling.... get the ball back!
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• wow...wasn't happy about it...but would've taken a push.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        Sorry Nitts, I disagree. Powerhouse of an offense for the Pats, but Peyton controls the game when he's in there. Brady throws the ball up & Moss jumps 50 ft through 3 defenders for the td. Peyton methodically picks apart defenses. Nobody controls an offense better.

Wow, shoulda scored the ******* TD.
        Brady also didn't have many weapons before this season while Peyton Manning has been playing with the best receiver in football for quite some time. And Reggie Wayne ain't bad either.

Comment

• Nothing beats the ML rush. :beerbang:

Comment

• well, time to work on tomorrow's cbb. congrats to those that cashed in.

Comment

• Steelers are in line for a bye now :beerbang:

Comment

• Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                Brady also didn't have many weapons before this season while Peyton Manning has been playing with the best receiver in football for quite some time. And Reggie Wayne ain't bad either.
                Good point but you can also talk about how each teams defense has been the past 7 or 8 seasons. You switch teams for the quarterbacks and its Peyton winning those Super Bowls.

Both are great and Im sure no one will turn either down.
                NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                  Steelers are in line for a bye now :beerbang:
                  Its only week 10...Way too early to start talking about the bye unless your the Pats.

Colts wont lose many more games this season. 1 or 2 at the most.

Comment

• You fellas (other than Nit) are forgetting that Brady is a Michigan grad and that right there obviously makes him the better QB!!:thumbs: :laughing: :beerbang:

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                      Its only week 10...Way too early to start talking about the bye unless your the Pats.

Colts wont lose many more games this season. 1 or 2 at the most.
                      Just throwing out some crazy **** right now, in no way am I looking that far forward yet. But, if I was, I would point out that if they do end up holding serve the rest of the way the Steelers will win the tiebreaker over the Colts(better conference record) due to one of the Steelers' losses being to an NFC team.

Comment

• Is there a line on that Mich game this week Larry? Havent seen one yet....

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                          Is there a line on that Mich game this week Larry? Havent seen one yet....
                          Not yet, probably because of Henne's shoulder. Comes out of socket with about every 3rd throw:bang:

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry View Post
                            You fellas (other than Nit) are forgetting that Brady is a Michigan grad and that right there obviously makes him the better QB!!:thumbs: :laughing: :beerbang:
                            :laughing:

Comment

• Anyone else think the Chargers get the **** kicked out of them @ Jacksonville? Rivers on the road vs. a hard hitting D. Also what crazy line will they throw out for Indy? KC is in trouble next week...
                              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                                Anyone else think the Chargers get the **** kicked out of them @ Jacksonville? Rivers on the road vs. a hard hitting D. Also what crazy line will they throw out for Indy? KC is in trouble next week...
                                Cle -2.5 vs Bal :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                                X