No announcement yet.

Sunday's In game thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how bad is baltimore that they have 0000000000000000 points on the cincy d in 1h of football........cincy d couldnt stop a middle school football offense
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry View Post
      It is definitly time for Mcnair to be a backup and a mentor. Either that or retire.
      lmao...the bengals announcers were making fun of him......:laughing: ...literally.....they push the evelope, but usually it's the bengals they are making fun of
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
        how bad is baltimore that they have 0000000000000000 points on the cincy d in 1h of football........cincy d couldnt stop a middle school football offense
        HEY!!!!!....nobody said you could take a break.......big Monday tomorrow with lots of folks heading back to work....lot of streets to salt and driveways to shovel tonight.......

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          HEY!!!!!....nobody said you could take a break.......big Monday tomorrow with lots of folks heading back to work....lot of streets to salt and driveways to shovel tonight.......
          u-dog said i could.............:beerbang: :beerbang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• lmao....dang McNair and the Ravens just suck....the Bengals are shutting them out and just forced another TO

Comment

• **** you mcnair

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                hey YO- somebody put a GB/MIN Over in queen's thread this AM and put your name on it.......
                I'm going to ban that fk
                If its fun, do it

Comment

• freeking CIN and their stupid FG's.....how many times can you get inside the 10 and do NOTHING......all those weapons on offense and 3 stinking FG's to show for it.....can Chad Johnson not get open anymore in the end zone????????

Comment

I get a big smile everytime that Toyota driving Joe Gibbs loses:laughing:
                    gibbs has to ****en go,no doubt and he can take saunders and williams with him......... 7 shots from the 5 yard line and they run it 6 times......everyone in the stadium knows they are going to run the ****en ball... .. i dont get it.......skins are dead............ another repeat like the green bay game:puke: joe gibbs :out:

Comment

• Anyone know why Tim Rattay is in for 'Zona?

Comment

• Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                        Anyone know why Tim Rattay is in for 'Zona?
                        he just came in for 1 play on the goal line......Warner has been in the rest...

dang Bengals....another RZ trip and another freeking FG.....:bang:

Comment

• Rattay comes in when az wants to run the ball, near the goal line. They said Warner can only hand the ball off with one hand cause he had ligament damage in the other one.

Comment

• NYG going to ruin a perfect day........a-holes....

Comment

Warner can only have the ball off with one hand cause he had ligament damage in the other one.
                              but he can still jam the spam which is all that counts....:laughing:

Comment

• anyone know if big pimpin will be posting today....:laughing:

Comment

Working...
                                X