X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Paul Defends Your Right to Gamble

YouTube - Ron Paul Defends Your Right to Gamble

A must watch............
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Just as a little reminder too:

Tea Party 07 - Ron Paul for President Mass Donation Day

Comment

When do officially re-name the GD section the "Ron Paul section"?

Comment

Its too bad he has basically no shot because he isnt a bad canidate.
        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          When do officially re-name the GD section the "Ron Paul section"?
          Wow don't be a hater!!!! 3 threads on this whole page!!! Out of what 50. Open your eyes and you might find some truth! :thumbs:
          "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post
            Wow don't be a hater!!!! 3 threads on this whole page!!! Out of what 50. Open your eyes and you might find some truth! :thumbs:
            I'm not a hater at all. I would more than likely vote for him. It's just funny how much pub you two give him. :thumbs:

Comment

I'm not a hater at all. I would more than likely vote for him. It's just funny how much pub you two give him. :thumbs:
              When all the media outlets(CNN, Faux News, MSNBC, etc.) don't give him air time and treat him like an idiot when he's on there and gets 50% of the vote after every debate it's basically up to the grass roots guys to get his name out.

Comment

The guy gets 'pub' because he has something legitimate to say. Yeah, and 3 threads out of 50-some, not a big deal to me.

Now, as for Radly Balco - damn, I wish that video was longer and we got to see the entire discussion. I'd love to know what their response was and questions they had for him. I'm glad this guy was so articulate. Very well done.
                If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
                What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

I respect him on his convictions, but I'm a little worried of anyone that wants to adhere strictly to a document crafted centuries ago.

He's obviously a very smart man, but I feel everybody would be better served if he remained in the House or even went on to teaching.

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                    Its too bad he has basically no shot because he isnt a bad canidate.
                    Bill Clinton at one time had no shot either.

That's the bad thing about the american public. They let the media make up their minds, instead of taking the time to look over everyone.

Paul was way behind until the internet campain started.

You would have to start over in both houses to get anything done. I would love to see the whole darn place wiped clean and start over with some people that knew what the hell they where doing.

Take my state for example. Dumbass voted back in that idiot that dont even know where he is half the time. Babbles on like a baby. I cant wait until the old bastard kicks the bucket the state will be better off. Sen. Byrd is well beyond his prime.
                    Last edited by Queen; 11-18-2007, 10:04 PM.
                    NFL 2-0. Week 1
                    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                      Bill Clinton at one time had no shot either.

That's the bad thing about the american public. They let the media make up their minds, instead of taking the time to look over everyone.

Paul was way behind until the internet campain started.

You would have to start over in both houses to get anything done. I would love to see the whole darn place wiped clean and start over with some people that knew what the hell they where doing.

Take my state for example. Dumbass voted back in that idiot that dont even know where he is half the time. Babbles on like a baby. I cant wait until the old bastard kicks the bucket the state will be better off. Sen. Byrd is well beyond his prime.
                      :thumbs:

Also I must note that Howard Dean was all set to be our president until his meltdown. So things do happen during the long campaign trail.

Comment

Giuliani vs Clinton. I honestly cant see Paul closing on that much ground he is behind.

Comment

Giuliani vs Clinton. I honestly cant see Paul closing on that much ground he is behind.

Who told you that Fux News :laughing:

Comment

:laughing: :laughing:

I cant believe you would say that. Here is a look at history on early leaders.

A look back at nearly 50 years of early primary polls suggests that Republican front-runners are often a good bet to capture the nomination, but the picture is more mixed for leading Democrats.

In seven open Republican contests since 1960, the early front-runners held on to win the party nod six times.1 By contrast, early Democratic poll leaders won four out of eight open contests between 1960 and 2004. In early 2003, Sen. John Kerry was tied with Sen. Joseph Lieberman, but fell behind Gen. Wesley Clark and Vermont Gov. Howard Dean at different times later in the year before eventually getting the final nod from Democrats.

Unfortunately for Republican aspirants in this cycle, no candidate can benefit from the GOP's traditional early leader tenacity for the simple reason that no single frontrunner has been established. Until recently, former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani and Sen. John McCain had been running neck-in-neck in Republican horse race polls. Although recent nationwide polls show Giuliani slightly outpacing McCain among likely GOP primary voters, some election watchers are skeptical about Giuliani's chances, given his relatively liberal views on social issues.
                            NFL 2-0. Week 1
                            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

How can I say that? Because those are the two favorites and IMO they will be the two on the ticket.

I honeslty cant see Ron Paul taking over the White House in Jan. 09 but if he is on the ticket when I vote then I am going with him. Just dont see it happening, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X