• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football: MNF 11/26

...YTD...65-47-5...Overall this Season

Monday Nite Football:

(0-10) Miami at (7-3) Pittsburgh

Tonite Miami will Try and Get their 1st Win of the Season while Pitts Trys to Improve their Place in the Playoff Spot..Miam is 4-12-2 ATS Last 18 Games Vs the AFC...Miam is 2-6-2 ATS Last 10 Games on Grass....Pitts is 5-0 SU and 4-1 ATS on their 5 Home Games this Season...In 4 of those Game they Won with the Difference at 21 pts,21 pts,21 pts, and 23 pts which More and Covers the Side of 16 Points if they Win...the Only Other Win was 31-28 Win Vs Cleveland...Pitts Rolls at Home...This will be Back to Back Road Games for Miami getting Beat Last Week to Philly..17-7 in a Game that McNabb Got Hurt..Where Philly had Over 350 Yards Offense to Miam 180 Plus yards and 20 1st Down for Philly to Miam 9 First Downs....Miami Barely had More than 2 First Downs Per each Quarter of the Game..Score did Not tell the Truth of How Bad Philly Controlled/Dominated Miami...In Miami Road Loses they Have Scored 10 Points..10 Points...3 Points...3 Points...3 Ponts...So Miami Plays Close Road Games...But Not Tonite..Pitt is Coming Off a Loss (Miami has Come of a Loss Each Week) and Pitts Offense and Defense was Playing Great Until a Trip to N Y Jets...Look for a Huge Bounceback Game for Big Ben and Company...OVER is 11-4 in Miami Last 15 MNF Games....OVER is 38-13-2 in Pitts Last 53 Games at Home...Just See a Big Game from Pitts with Final in Range of 38-10...35-14..Good Chance to Help Out Pitts Playoff Hopes with a Win Tonite and Miami Might Let Ricky Williams QB from the Shotgun Some Tonite..So...

Pic: Pittsburgh -16

Pic: Miami/Pittsburgh...Over 38 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Last edited by Thor24; 11-26-2007, 07:44 PM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL tonight Thor. Congrats on James Monroe. My Hawks fell to the Big Reds last week.....:bang:

Comment

:thumbs: Good Luck Thor

Comment

Thanks..jpix...SuperSkins...I Watched out thimgs tonite..Glad I did Not wacth the Game....It Must have set Football Back 50 Years..??

0-2 Nite....But still a Plus side Sunday/Monday....7-4..Overall

...YTD...65-49-5...Overall this Season..:sm: ..BOL Next Week

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
        Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
        X