No announcement yet.

***Snowy Sunday Ingame***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never mind, jeremy stevens just took care of it.

Comment

• JML what is going on? i dont have the game?

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

• winslow caught pass in the endzone, but was forced out. Replay pending.

Comment

• Winslow caught a hail mary....was forced out, but they didnt call it....under review, but a force out cant be reviewed?

Comment

• Bull**** man...that was an obvious force out....missed call.....too bad, it was a great catch.....although the Browns lost the game with all those turnovers....better team lost in that one....

Comment

• nope--no way they could overturn that on a replay at AZ

Comment

• Force out is not reviewable. B ut he was definitly forced out. Bad call again. But im glad had zona:thumbs:

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry View Post
                  Force out is not reviewable. B ut he was definitly forced out. Bad call again. But im glad had zona:thumbs:
                  yup bad reffing that game...both ways....just awful....no way Zona should have won that game :beer2:

Comment

• anyone catch the horrible play calling to fawk the saints???

Paytons a tool, a double reverse with a 3 pt lead?? Straight ahead just dont drop it shyt is all he needed to call. Trick gadget plays??? Fumble and tbay gets a td to win the game.

Comment

• definitely a cle td at the end of the game...:thumbs:

however the game, was a trap, and the 2h was the biggest trap!!!! cle down by 4 and 2h was cle -1?????? :celebrate:

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                        however the game, was a trap, and the 2h was the biggest trap!!!! cle down by 4 and 2h was cle -1?????? :celebrate:
                        Gee....thanks superstar.... :puke:

If the right call is made its a win not a "TRAP"

Comment

• Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                          anyone catch the horrible play calling to fawk the saints???

Paytons a tool, a double reverse with a 3 pt lead?? Straight ahead just dont drop it shyt is all he needed to call. Trick gadget plays??? Fumble and tbay gets a td to win the game.
                          yeah, not a very good play call. There were some pretty bad coaching moves today.

Two main ones were from Gibbs and Payton.
                          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• No such things as traps, IMO. There are reasons that games lose or win, & reasons lines may be smalller than expected. It was a public play, & one that would have won had the Browns not turned the ball over 4 times. Every time there's a majority on one side, people are quick to call it a trap. Just like the Warriors over the Kings as small dogs the other night. Or the Dolphins as faves today.... I'm sure many out there considered the Jets as a trap.
                            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                              Gee....thanks superstar.... :puke:

If the right call is made its a win not a "TRAP"
                              :pud: not the right call, ya almost got lucky at the end....:boog:

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                                :pud: not the right call, ya almost got lucky at the end....
                                lol....OK. From the king of after-the-game-ends capping technique.
                                Ever call this stuff before the game?? Just wondering...

Without those turnovers and short fields, its not even a close game....gusee you didnt watch it...

anyway...It was a tough one for me...ease off HD. lol :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                                X