***Snowy Sunday Ingame***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
    anyone catch the horrible play calling to fawk the saints???

Paytons a tool, a double reverse with a 3 pt lead?? Straight ahead just dont drop it shyt is all he needed to call. Trick gadget plays??? Fumble and tbay gets a td to win the game.
    Wow...I didn't see that.....what the F? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      No such things as traps, IMO. There are reasons that games lose or win, & reasons lines may be smalller than expected. It was a public play, & one that would have won had the Browns not turned the ball over 4 times. Every time there's a majority on one side, people are quick to call it a trap. Just like the Warriors over the Kings as small dogs the other night. Or the Dolphins as faves today.... I'm sure many out there considered the Jets as a trap.
      :thumbs:

When so called "traps" win...nobody says a word...

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        lol....OK. From the king of after-the-game-ends capping technique.
        Ever call this stuff before the game?? Just wondering...

It was a tough one for me...ease off HD. lol :beerbang:

**** off maple, I was out all day, and came into the discussion to give a little bit of advice, for future scenarios!!!!! :thumbs: ... you are taking me wrong, I did bet ari game, and jumped on the 2h(because of the line)... as it turned out, ari outplayed cle 2h... :beerbang:

Comment

• Fffff

F denver F Oakland F ARI .... sickness today...

Comment

• That being said, the Suns are a "trap" in the second half LoL. They're winning the rebounding battle & went to the line 13 times compared to the Suns (who just went to the line for the first time). I'm gonna play on the Knicks 2ndh, maybe the Knicks team total over if it's 55 or less. Hell I might even get stupid & play the ML....
            Last edited by Underdog88; 12-02-2007, 08:03 PM.
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

That being said, the Suns are a trap in the second half LoL. They're winning the rebounding battle & went to the line 13 times compared to the Suns (who just went to the line for the first time). I'm gonna play on the Knicks 2ndh, maybe the Knicks team total over if it's 55 or less. Hell I might even get stupid & play the ML....
              suns were the hardest hit game today in the nba :beer2:

Comment

• **** off maple?
                lol

I just took what I and other Browns backers thought was a tough beat with those turnovers, and the non-call at the end....didn't need to hear "trap" talk, which I don't believe in anyway, and is essentially calling me a sucker to my face after a bad loss, especcially from someone who I didn't see have a posted Zona win. I was still steamed from the loss. Guess I did take it the wrong way.....**** off is not needed though...lol!

Whatever...I lost and thats that...Zona capitalized on the turnovers...I'll give 'em credit for that. Congrats on the win HD! :beerbang:

Comment

That being said, the Suns are a "trap" in the second half LoL. They're winning the rebounding battle & went to the line 13 times compared to the Suns (who just went to the line for the first time). I'm gonna play on the Knicks 2ndh, maybe the Knicks team total over if it's 55 or less. Hell I might even get stupid & play the ML....
                  eeesh...aren't the Knicks god awful?
                  Haven't been following hoops, but saw those last couple blowout high (low) lights...

GL!

Comment

• Originally posted by x3ricx View Post
                    F denver F Oakland F ARI .... sickness today...
                    But don't F the over in the Den/Oak game :beerbang:

Comment

• Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                      But don't F the over in the Den/Oak game :beerbang:
                      :beerbang:

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                        eeesh...aren't the Knicks god awful?
                        Haven't been following hoops, but saw those last couple blowout high (low) lights...

GL!
                        Not today JML...plus they always hang against the Suns. I'm already on the over 207, & just added Knicks+4.5 2ndh. No team total offered at 5Dimes for NY, or I'd be on it....

Comment

• as I stated earlier, I was out all day.... I was not postin', to hit anyone below the belt.... because I got in late, I just posted it for future reference(2h line) ... I am only here to help.... :beerbang:

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                            suns were the hardest hit game today in the nba :beer2:
                            :cheery:

Comment

• GLTA tonight...:beerbang:

Comment

• Knicks team o49 2ndh
                                Ravens+21.5-160

1 to win 2.1 units

:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                                X