No announcement yet.

Cincinnati vs. Pittsburgh Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting game tonight. I was listening to WLW today and they had Bengals pre-game sports talk all afternoon. A beat writer from Cincy who is in Pitts said that it has been raining all day and will get cold tonight...so the weather will suck. He said it didn't rain much during the week, so the field won't be great by any stretch, but it won't be as bad as it was on Monday night football against the Fish.

He said the Bengals will be trying to make history tonight as the only team to ever defeat the Steelers in Pittsburgh three times in a row.

Said LeBeau's strategy against the Bengals has always been the same...don't let Chad Johnson beat you...in the past, TJ has had some good games...Henry has had some really good games against Pitt. He didn't think Polamalu would play tonight and Santonio is out.

He had concerns about Rudi Johnson's hamstring playing on a sloppy field, but likes the back up options of Kenny Watson and Dee Dee Dorsey.

Finally, he thought both teams would be able to throw the ball tonight....receivers know where they are going...dbs don't.

Personally, I'm leaning Bengals +7.5 and over 40...maybe a small wager on the Bengals ML...why not...they've done it the last two years @ Heinz Field.

:thumbs:
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

just pick the winner..... bengals :laughing: or stillers

Comment

RJ, you got me to thinkin'. Took under first qrtr
        If its fun, do it

Comment

On the pre-game all reports are the field is fine. Said CJ was out running routes and wasn't slipping at all going at 100%, Chad said, "This field will be fine and fun to play on." Do with that what you will.

Comment

rj, I was sweatin' bullits, but thanx man
            If its fun, do it

Comment

:thumbs:

quarter points are worth A LOT. TheGreek's u13 4th quarter is now -150... it was -130 before the start of the game. :)

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                just pick the winner..... bengals :laughing: or stillers

Comment

Working...
                X