***MNF 12/3/07 - New England vs. Baltimore - Official Discussion***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    for anyone not interested in the MNF game....we have a "raptors in-game" currently going on in the nba forum...........:dunno:..............new guys......:laughing:.......

freeking canadiens.........:thumbs:

:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
      I looked for 's plays but he was just bitching about getting hosed yesterday.

any 50 dimers out there???????????

Comment

hey JML- i see you lurking.....who would you want more in a trade, rolston, morrow or ryan smyth (fantasy purposes)?
        Morrow over Smyth, IMO.....more ice time (Avs deeper), should have more points, more PIMs. Rolston's a second liner on a defensive team...

You fleecing Cuse?

Comment

i got 50 dimes on nep over 7:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            50mph.

Well...one way to look at it is that for half the game....Brady and Moss will be WITH that wind....and for half the game, Boller and his mates will be AGAINST that wind. UGLY! lol

:beer2:
            Ummm, what if it's blowing across the stadium there big fella? :laughing:

Comment

Wind is endzone to endzone and not as hard per a person inside the stadium, FWIW.

Comment

Morrow over Smyth, IMO.....more ice time (Avs deeper), should have more points, more PIMs. Rolston's a second liner on a defensive team...

You fleecing Cuse?
                i was thinking the same thing.......nope....taking a huge chance. i am taking morrow/kipper for tanguay and nathan horton
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

hey JML- i see you lurking.....who would you want more in a trade, rolston, morrow or ryan smyth (fantasy purposes)?

WOAH WOAH WOAH... Make up your own damn mind... :laughing:

Comment

You fleecing Cuse?
                    I'd like to file tampering or collusion charges of some kind please :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                      WOAH WOAH WOAH... Make up your own damn mind... :laughing:
                      lmao......that is the way i was leaning anyway....gotta take chances here.......kipper has been shiat but so has my goaltending......:puke: ..

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                        i got 50 dimes on nep over 7:beerbang: :beerbang:

:thx:

Comment

man this thread has degenerated.........lol

Comment

i was thinking the same thing.......nope....taking a huge chance. i am taking morrow/kipper for tanguay and nathan horton
                            I guess you mean taking a chance Kipper/Flames defence turn their **** around?

Not giving up much though....Tanguay/Morrow a wash....Horton starting out luke warm....Kipper has the upside and pedigree to turn things around....he's a notoriously slow starter anyway...

Cuse you need more..... :laughing:

Comment

By the way, this thread got off to a rip-roaring start..... the kind that are near and dear to my heart.

One guy claimed the game was in New England, another referred to Wes Welker as "Wilkens", and JML thinks the wind can only blow towards one of the end zones.

Hahaha :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                                Ummm, what if it's blowing across the stadium there big fella? :laughing:

:spin:

Comment

Working...
                                X