***MNF 12/3/07 - New England vs. Baltimore - Official Discussion***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    I guess you mean taking a chance Kipper/Flames defence turn their **** around?

Not giving up much though....Tanguay/Morrow a wash....Horton starting out luke warm....Kipper has the upside and pedigree to turn things around....he's a notoriously slow starter anyway...

Cuse you need more..... :laughing:
    it's pretty much a wash at this point.....you never know with any trades until the end of the season....kipper could be shiat all season.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      By the way, this thread got off to a rip-roaring start..... the kind that are near and dear to my heart.

One guy claimed the game was in New England, another referred to Wes Welker as "Wilkens", and JML thinks the wind can only blow towards one of the end zones.

Hahaha :laughing:

i noticed all that :boog:

Comment

I'd like to file tampering or collusion charges of some kind please :laughing:
        Cuse get someone better than Horton/Tanguay for thos two.... or insist on Rolston instead of Morrow.....tell him that Kipper is a notoriously slow starter...is still a top 5 goalie in the league, and he will be huge in the 2nd half.....

....there's your tampering :laughing:

Comment

I guess you mean taking a chance Kipper/Flames defence turn their **** around?

Not giving up much though....Tanguay/Morrow a wash....Horton starting out luke warm....Kipper has the upside and pedigree to turn things around....he's a notoriously slow starter anyway...

Cuse you need more..... :laughing:
          He wanted Henrik. I told him to put down the crack pipe. I also offered him Khabibulin for Cheechoo a month ago and he wouldn't do it for whatever reason. I need assist badly, I'm 1-7 so far and going nowhere. I thought I would absolutely dominate goal tending by drafting Kipper and Henri - but Miikka sucks. I'm sure he blows up now on Flyers team though.

Comment

Cuse, I needed a ruling earlier. I used the word "us" and "our" when speaking of the United States. Is that a go or not?

Comment

Ummm, what if it's blowing across the stadium there big fella? :laughing:
              I was making a joke big fella...I am aware wind can blow in many directions...including up your ass...

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                Cuse, I needed a ruling earlier. I used the word "us" and "our" when speaking of the United States. Is that a go or not?
                Motion granted. Totally acceptable on all levels. :beerbang:

Comment

Just locked in the Pats at -18.5. Judging by my picks recently, Don Shula will rest easy tonight.

Comment

I was making a joke big fella...I am aware wind can blow in many directions...including up your ass...

Comment

Cuse get someone better than Horton/Tanguay for thos two.... or insist on Rolston instead of Morrow.....tell him that Kipper is a notoriously slow starter...is still a top 5 goalie in the league, and he will be huge in the 2nd half.....

....there's your tampering :laughing:
                      :laughing: .....top 5 goalie.....:laughing:.........rated #578 this year.....:thumbs:....and he has been notoriously slow, but not this bad...and not with keenan

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                        lol...

Comment

I thought I felt a breeze.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            :laughing: .....top 5 goalie.....:laughing:.........rated #578 this year.....:thumbs:....and he has been notoriously slow, but not this bad...and not with keenan
                            Sorry...I'm back...I was just checking in on that Raptors In-game.....great stuff...

Top 5 talent IMO....People were saying the same **** about him in November last year, and he turned it on.....but yeah, you're right...Keenan has a way of ruining that. Brilliant looking signing by Sutter in that one. So many great young coaches looking for a break, and he goes with Iron Mike....

Comment

I see a gt 45.5 :beer2:

Comment

Sorry...I'm back...I was just checking in on that Raptors In-game.....great stuff...

Top 5 talent IMO....People were saying the same **** about him in November last year, and he turned it on.....but yeah, you're right...Keenan has a way of ruining that. Brilliant looking signing by Sutter in that one. So many great young coaches looking for a break, and he goes with Iron Mike....

iron mike.....:puke:.......

Comment

Working...
                                X