Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
    Eddie you get any snow
    snow hmmmmmmm yes we have snow on the ground maybe 3 inches:puke: its bitter cold now.... ihate winter allmost as much as i hate da bears:thumbs:

Comment

Thats me
      well if we lost this one i was going to ask for a mcnabb avatar and rout for the birds... thank god we won:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
        huge comeback by Nova.. down 21 w/ 8 min left and they win by 1, WOW
        That was crazy!
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

we got a dusting it sucks I want more:thumbs:tell me when you get more and I will come up your way
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
            well if we lost this one i was going to ask for a mcnabb avatar and rout for the birds... thank god we won:beer2:
            LMAO he will be a Bear next year:thumbs:
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

we got a dusting it sucks I want more:thumbs:tell me when you get more and I will come up your way
              birds will do, the home made diego is ready, my source made about 1000 gallons has both dry and sweet red and also made a blush which is half white and half red:thumbs: new beer store right down the street 450 different kinds of beer with a big screen..... come up for a week end, trust me after one weekend up here, you wont want to drink anytime soon.... montage mountain is close as is elk if you like to ski:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                birds will do, the home made diego is ready, my source made about 1000 gallons has both dry and sweet red and also made a blush which is half white and half red:thumbs: new beer store right down the street 450 different kinds of beer with a big screen..... come up for a week end, trust me after one weekend up here, you wont want to drink anytime soon.... montage mountain is close as is elk if you like to ski:beer2:
                may have to take you up on that:beer2:
                NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  OK :dunno:
                  johnny dont take it personal ok??? just been awhile since my lowly skins won a game, i just got outta control........ my apologies....

Comment

drunk boarding is what I like:laughing:
                    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

• Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                      may have to take you up on that:beer2:
                      birds anytime, would be cool to hang out and get wasted:beer2: will let u know when the nor easter hits.. gotta run have a bit of work to do early......have a good one gang:thumbs: hope i didnt offend too many of you guys:thumbs:

Comment

• cya
                        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

• Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                          drunk boarding is what I like:laughing:
                          drunk boarding can be arranged, i will drink and watch you, at my age i cant get crippled,might take years to recover if at all........same with the ski thing, i will watch,drink and look at the snow bunnies..........im out:thumbs:

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                            drunk boarding can be arranged, i will drink and watch you, at my age i cant get crippled,might take years to recover if at all........same with the ski thing, i will watch,drink and look at the snow bunnies..........im out:thumbs:
                            LMAO I am 23 I can take it:laughing:
                            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
                            X