• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
    whatever the spread is. +30 and ML +5000

you can bet your ass I'm on it! LOL

against the Patriots that is
    Yikes. If there's one team that doesn't have a shot to beat NE that's left on their schedule, it's Miami. I mean they're freakin horrible. Their whole first string is seemingly hurt too. Buffalo is a nice team, but really, if the Bills are shellacking you 31-7 at the half, you SUCK.

Now if it's +30, then I suppose you almost gotta take a shot at that by default, cause any kind of decent effort from Miami covers that line....but MIA winning outright at NE? LMFAO....

Don't get me wrong, I wanna see NE lose as bad or worse than anyone in America, but Miami just doesn't have the guys to do it, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      Yikes. If there's one team that doesn't have a shot to beat NE that's left on their schedule, it's Miami. I mean they're freakin horrible. Their whole first string is seemingly hurt too. Buffalo is a nice team, but really, if the Bills are shellacking you 31-7 at the half, you SUCK.

Now if it's +30, then I suppose you almost gotta take a shot at that by default, cause any kind of decent effort from Miami covers that line....but MIA winning outright at NE? LMFAO....

Don't get me wrong, I wanna see NE lose as bad or worse than anyone in America, but Miami just doesn't have the guys to do it, IMHO.
      I never thought I'd quote kornhoser, but if Pats are 14-0 and Miami 0-14 (or soemthing like that i didnt see when they would play..in two weeks i think), then it'd be "poetic" if Miami would be the one to wax em off.

doubley, with that whole stupid creepy old man orgy the 72 dolphins have every year also.

just keep Shula out of the booth! he was bad luck against the ravens LOL
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Ha! I wouldnt be comfortable teasing them to +36!!

This Beck fella is going to need some time to marinate....this is what the Eagles would look like if they put Kolb in now.......

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
          I never thought I'd quote kornhoser, but if Pats are 14-0 and Miami 0-14 (or soemthing like that i didnt see when they would play..in two weeks i think), then it'd be "poetic" if Miami would be the one to wax em off.

doubley, with that whole stupid creepy old man orgy the 72 dolphins have every year also.

just keep Shula out of the booth! he was bad luck against the ravens LOL
          Yes, NE would be 14-0 if they are still undefeated when they face Miami. I still stand by my statement that the NYJ beat them next week though if they get by PIT this week.

Comment

Alright fellas....

GO Steelers

Comment

LMFAO at the Lions. That guy that had just had to fall on the fumble, but tried to pick it up and run should be executed.

Remember last week when I said bad teams find a way to lose about the Cincinnati Bengals?

Same applies here....it's just amazing how **** like that happens week in and week out, with one bum**** on a ****ty team who actually plays a decent game costing them a win with a completely bonehead play.

Comment

I see the Tennessee Titans are doing their best impersonation of a pathetic piece of **** too.

They're a bad team as well....and it's proven by the fact that they didn't win 49-3 today with the way they dominated physically against the ****ty Chargers and their pathetic passing game :puke: :puke: :puke:

Comment

Damn't Tennessee:bang:

Comment

Tennessee would be better served to put Vince Young at WR or RB and get a real QB.

Seriously, he's a tremendous athlete, but an NFL QB, he is not....

Comment

Eagles :puke:

I don't know why I put my money on them, when I said I was never going to again after last week. They are dead to me.

Steelers looking good so far :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

I don't know why I put my money on them, when I said I was never going to again after last week. They are dead to me.

:beerbang: :beerbang:

:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                          Tennessee would be better served to put Vince Young at WR or RB and get a real QB.

Seriously, he's a tremendous athlete, but an NFL QB, he is not....
                          You are right VY sucks as a QB:puke:
                          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Eagles offense is pathetic.

The Titans are pathetic period. Jeff Fisher, or whoever called/allowed those 3 plays from the 1 yard line in OT, not even really trying to move the ball, is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Steelers looking good so far :beerbang: :beerbang:
                              :laughing: :bang:
                              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I give up on the NFL I just cant win:puke:
                                NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
                                X