Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, lost the Tennessee ML but with the SD TD the over covered :beerbang:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
      I give up on the NFL I just cant win:puke:
      I hear ya man. You can make the right calls all season long.....and LOSE. It's sad, really.

There was no way SD was the right play in that game. None at all.....and it's just been happening week in and week out, all season. One or two games where the side that was clearly wrong wins, and it just kills your record.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        I hear ya man. You can make the right calls all season long.....and LOSE. It's sad, really.

There was no way SD was the right play in that game. None at all.....and it's just been happening week in and week out, all season. One or two games where the side that was clearly wrong wins, and it just kills your record.
        yup:bang:
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Mr. Gurantee....Anthony Smith, just got burned deep fpr a Moss TD :laughing:

F'ing tool....

Comment

Steelers still win as long as they keep playing Steelers football.

The first drive by PIT was way more impressive than one long TD pass.

PIT can run all over this pathetic NE defense (ya, i said it....i said it 2 months ago and I was right, and i'm saying it now....and i'm still right), and they know it.

And as I say it, PIT scores what might be the ugliest TD of the season :beerbang:

Comment

And as I say it, PIT scores what might be the ugliest TD of the season :beerbang:
              No way that was pretty! :beerbang: Typical Ben TD pass...

Nice scrambling by Ben....and smart play to turn up the field by Davenport....

Comment

That was one of the worst passes I've ever seen, lol

But the NE defense had no clue, and it became an easy TD pass.

I will admit the NE offense is impresive, but their defense is a complete JOKE....and it will cost them their season in the playoffs.

That's a guarantee :thumbs:

Comment

eeesh....unlucky turnover by Pitt.....it was such a shank of a punt, the return team didn't stand a chance....****ty...

Seattle and Minny looking good :thumbs:

Comment

Go Steelers! I hope they get the win or at least the cover for most of you guys, I'm rooting for the over personally!!

Seahawks and Vikings laying down some beatings, let's hope it stays that way!

And go Jets! Can't have the brownies win this game after the titans gave it up so sadly :cry:

Good luck everybody!
                    GO TITANS!

Comment

Originally posted by daft_picks View Post
                      Go Steelers! I hope they get the win or at least the cover for most of you guys, I'm rooting for the over personally!!

Seahawks and Vikings laying down some beatings, let's hope it stays that way!
                      yeah...Seattle and Minnesota were probably the two strongest plays on the board today, IMO....let's hope for 4 quarters of solid football....

I agree Stif...that is not the great defence on the NE side like the announcers and studio guys like to say every week. As long as the Steelers keep running all over it....and the Steeler defence keeps pressuring Brady, they have a good shot at this...

Comment

Man I almost feel bad for Trent Dilfer. Almost.

EDIT:

Jets suck :bang: :bang:
                        Last edited by daft_picks; 12-09-2007, 05:54 PM.
                        GO TITANS!

Comment

LMFAO at the Lions. That guy that had just had to fall on the fumble, but tried to pick it up and run should be executed.

Remember last week when I said bad teams find a way to lose about the Cincinnati Bengals?

Same applies here....it's just amazing how **** like that happens week in and week out, with one bum**** on a ****ty team who actually plays a decent game costing them a win with a completely bonehead play.
                          Lions ML :flush:
                          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Let's go Jets!

Anyone else thinking of throwing their hard earned money away on the Ravens :drunk:
                            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

wow the ******* jets kick a field goal. and people think the gambling was only in the NBA:puke:
                              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

i will have to say this about NE and DAL......neither one of them have a defense that can really stop anyone. I don't think either team is a sure fire lock to make the superbowl as strange as that probably sounds.
                                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                                X