No announcement yet.

WEEK 15 Discussion Thread >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody's talked about the Bal/Mia game....

I this the week the fins get their win?

Ravens have lost 7 in a row themselves, are 2-11 against the spread, 1-5 on the road, and are laying 3.5? I know the Dolphins suck balls....but do they find a way to win or cover this week?? Baltimore is also still in injury trouble, especially with CB's MCalister out, and Rolle questionable.

I don't know....anybody playing this game??

:thumbs:

Comment

First off,,to JML sorry to see some1 bashing you so harshly for what apparent reason im not sure...

Anyways, i picked houston at the beginning of the week and all my work buddies booed me and took denver,thanks to the multiple backings here at "The Forum" i gladly was reassured they would cover and they more than did that.

If Mccallister and Rolle were starting i would probably stab at bal -3 but the way i tlooks now it seems like a no play to me as the fins could imo get their first win at home this sunday and the ravens are just plain horrible..i was really proud they scored just one td to basically a whole 2nd string defense from the colts...wow

Indy -10 slammin it hard, no way oakland covers or even plays..russell may get a few reps in later on after a 35-6 lead in the fourth...love the colts here

Bengals seem to be the pick as the niners here are starting shaun hill who hasnt started a game in a 6 (mayb 7?) year career,,wow, his backup? WINKY!?!?! it just gets worse...gore fumbles every game, vernon isnt involved in offense and when he is he drops his passes just like all our other recievers...i see the niners having no chance here as the bengals dont want to look bad against this miami dolphins of the west

Saints -4 i like the saints here just b/c arizona is obviously very bad on the road (dont even have to look at last week for proof) and the saints need to win every game just to have a chance and showed they can put up points even if its against atlanta but still this is arizona without to key defensive players in

Tampa Bay -12.5 Need a writeup?

Green Bay/STL No Play seems to obvious to play the cheesewizz here and i see STL playing spoiler as Grant takes the load off the Favre

Tenn -3.5Kinda pissed i posted so late b/c i wanted to be the first to post this:bang: but to me its the play of the week..JML is too right (as always) and there is no Arrowhead mystique, not for a team still in playoff contention and who does KC have to score? gonzalez cant do it alone..havent heard from bowe since week 3 or so...take Tennesee for at least a million units..at least

Vikes -10Scary line i kno but Orton who? i liked the ESPN write up "Chicagos monday headliner "Orton hears a Boo"

thats all for now ill repost later if i see nething else

BOL TO EVERYONE this weekend, i kno i didnt put in any stats but i read em all in other posts or online and dont feel i need to post them here

Comment

Niners/Pats :thumbs:

Call me crazy, but I think the Bears give Minny a game on Monday. Vinkings due for a letdown, so why not against a divisional rival in prime-time. I actually think Orton is Chicago's best option, and he will play well. Bears have not been good against the run, but they did hold the Skins to 31 yards last game.

Man I must be nuts....for some reason I love the Bears getting 10! lol

Comment

JML your crazy!

Alright Seattle just moved (well I dunno when exactly.. to 7.5 with the backing still at like 98% you guys have made me confident enough to put it in, we;ll see if the crappers are just screwing with us.. but if they are on this SEA game they are playing a dangerous game

Thanks for the tips guys lets win some money!! Ill be back if anything else pops out

100 on SEA -7.5
          Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
          Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Call me crazy,
            Your Crazy.

valid point but the vikings as any espn article states are "in control of their own destiny"
            and after getting shutdown by Patrick Willis (NOT the niners) and help to 3 yards on 13 carries for 0 fantasy points (added this stat for any1 depending on AP for their playoffs) i think he explodes on chicago for a couplle scores while T. jackson keeps controlling games and making great decisions under pressure...i dont see the bears having much more offense (they have more playmakers true) than SF as of now but your right maybe a random 3rd string (3rd stringers doin well this year eh?) (mayb no so random either) can pull it off but i still thinkk the Vikes Pass D is underrated for the past couple weeks, not season stats, and they want to make the post season..but if the bears cant muster a couple scores it could be close... definately see the game going under tho as the vikings are playing too tight and the bears arent the bears anymore

enjoy your grilled cheese n noodles!

Comment

Yeah...I really got nothing to back it up, but for some reason I like the Bears to make a game of that one :dunno:

Comment

I gotta crazy gut feeling that Miami wins against baltimore straight up. Balt seems to have packed it in since the NE game. Miami packed it in since week1, but of the two teams, Miami must have something more to play for, they only have 3 chances to avoid a 0-16 season.

I can easily see the score being 14-13 in the early fourth quarter and Boller gives a pick 6 and the game ends up 20-14 in Miamis favor? Balt has only scored more than 14 points on the road one time this year and in all other road games they have only managed 14 o4 less points.

Anyone have any insight on this game.

Call me crazy, but I really like Miami Straight Up!:thumbs:
                a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                Sides: +17.4 units
                Totals: +0 units
                In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

I'm bored so I was looking at some stuff, but Arizona +3.5 looks good to me right now. New Orleans has won 2 of their last 5, but let's look at who they beat. They beat reeling Atlanta team on the day Vick was conVICKted, and went to Carolina and beat them(who hasn't done that?). In their other 3 during that stretch, they've done the following:

Home loss: Tampa 27-23, gave up 172 rushing and 294 passing while gaining 84 rushing and 162 passing

Road loss: Houston 23-10, gave up 103 rushing and 287 passing while gaining 47 rushing and 280 passing

Home loss: St. Louis 37-29, gave up 133 rushing and 276 passing while gaining 43 rushing and 265 passing.

Losing at home to St. Louis is not very good. Having not broken the century mark in any of these games tells me if they become one dimensional they will struggle. Arizona has been good against the run this year, allowing the century mark only once in their last 5(to Frank Gore). Arizona hasn't been awesome on the road this year, but they are a pretty good 4-3 ATS in road games, and they only average a half point less on the road than at home.

I'm really leaning to playing Arizona here, someone help me out.

Comment

just my two cents on the zona/NO game, im a diehard saints fan i know how bad their D sucks, they played a real ****ty atl team on monday night and everyone saw them dominate them. cards get fitz and boldin back today and they will run wild in the dome. typical game of public misconception here. saints looked good on monday but played a bad team and now the pub hammers them to the tune of no line movement, interesting
                    CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                      This time of year is a good time to start lookin' at the teams that are in(nothin' to play for) & teams on the bubble:

Following are the current NFL playoff standings:
                      NFC
                      1. Dallas (12-1) - Cliched Division
                      2. Green Bay (11-2) - Clinched Division
                      3. Seattle (9-4) - Cliched Division
                      4. Tampa Bay (8-5)
                      5. New York Giants (9-4)
                      6. Minnesota (7-6)

Top Six Teams Qualify

7. New Orleans (6-7)
                      8. Washington (6-7)
                      9. Arizona (6-7)
                      10. Detroit (6-7)
                      11. Carolina (5-8)
                      12. Chicago (5-8)
                      13. Philadelphia (5-8)

Eliminated:
                      14. Atlanta (3-10)
                      15. San Francisco (3-10)
                      16. St. Louis (3-10)

AFC
                      1. New England (13-0) - Clinched Division and Bye
                      2. Indianapolis (11-2) - Cliched Playoff Berth
                      3. Pittsburgh (9-4)
                      4. San Diego (8-5)
                      5. Jacksonville (9-4)
                      6.Cleveland (8-5)

Top Six Teams Qualify

7. Buffalo (7-6)
                      8. Tennessee (7-6)
                      9. Denver (6-7)
                      10. Houston (6-7)

Eliminated:
                      11. Cincinnati (5-8)
                      12. Kansas City (4-9)
                      13. Oakland (4-9)
                      14. Baltimore (4-9)
                      15. New York Jets (3-10)
                      16. Miami (0-13)

:beer2:
                      update:

boyz, pack, 1rd bye... cheaters get hf afc .... bucs clinch division

Comment

Working...
                      X