• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
    Very good game. And I meant to post this before but if you can't watch it:

Watch Online tv sports news and entertainment for free at channelsurfing

That's where I'm at.

That's one sweet link.

Thanks
    "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      Big Red

I like this team USF...great playcalling on O....I never get to see them so it's great...better than seeing the usual NYG, Wash, NE, Indy Etc Etc Etc

Comment

Bush who?
        Young who?

MARIO

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy View Post
          That's one sweet link.

Thanks
          I mean, it's not the quality I get on the plasma, but it does the job for games I want to watch on Sundays when I'm stuck with the Redskins and Eagles and garbage games like that. :thumbs:

AND ITS FREE :beerbang:

Comment

Well to make up for it you get to se the leafs on a consistent basis, I only get to see them when they come to tampa or the VS channell form time to time then I have to choose which jersey to wear while cheering MY st. pats, my blue road (pre rbk edge) or my prized 1970/80's white jersey (with the blue stripe down the shoulder and arm from the stiller years
            Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
            Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

Bush who?
              Young who?

MARIO
              Can we go back a few weeks to my rant about Mario vs. Bush? :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                can you imagine if they did this for bball? lol like instead of OT, you do 10 fts each side, with the full roster taking shots, even guys buried on the end of the bench.

or a quick game of HORSE. LMAO

man that would FIX the NBA! guaraaaantee it
                Or NFL Qb's throwing balls through tires? LOL

The one thing about a "shoutout" in hockey is it is a player against a player though....one on one....shooter against goalie....so IMO, it still has integrity and is respectful of the game in some way....

Comment

I mean, it's not the quality I get on the plasma, but it does the job for games I want to watch on Sundays when I'm stuck with the Redskins and Eagles and garbage games like that. :thumbs:

Yeah! And now I can actually witness how truly bad Denver's rushing D is. Houston could pretty much end it right here...
                  GO TITANS!

Comment

You got a laptop? if so you could jerry rig your laptop to act as a input source, it would be pretty sweet, get the S-video in there and get a 3.5mm-the Audio cables.. and yoru good to go, I have even seen one the turns your S-video and 3.5mm headphone jack into a typical AV cable

DAMN SO CLOSE OUT OF BOUNDS!!
                    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
                    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

Yeah that'll pretty much do it, congrats to all on the Texans!
                      GO TITANS!

Comment

Originally posted by USFMD82 View Post
                        Well to make up for it you get to se the leafs on a consistent basis, I only get to see them when they come to tampa or the VS channell form time to time then I have to choose which jersey to wear while cheering MY st. pats, my blue road (pre rbk edge) or my prized 1970/80's white jersey (with the blue stripe down the shoulder and arm from the stiller years
                        Leaf fan? :beerbang:

My favourite (kinda) newbie... :thumbs:

I got my signed road Clark jersey ready to go.
                        My parents actually live near Tampa...so I'm stoked to see a Leafs/Lightning game there one of these years. Great team in tampa with St, Louis & Vinny. Man is Vinny a hockey player...

Comment

Or NFL Qb's throwing balls through tires? LOL

The one thing about a "shoutout" in hockey is it is a player against a player though....one on one....shooter against goalie....so IMO, it still has integrity and is respectful of the game in some way....
                          you just answered your own proposal! one on one in OT LOL

hey and the NFL could try what the NCAA does in OT IMO it gives a fair shake.

good game tonight on NFLN just to get back into the thread subj LOL

at least I am guaranteed to pull even, dunno why i thought Den could play well 2x in a row! :bang:
                          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by daft_picks View Post
                            Yeah that'll pretty much do it, congrats to all on the Texans!

Yeah...turned into a blowout!

But seriously....the Broncos laying close to a FG on the road against a pretty good home team pumped for prime time?? Please. :laughing:

This and Seattle were the 2 best plays of the week IMO...

Comment

Leaf fan? :beerbang:

My favourite (kinda) newbie... :thumbs:

I got my signed road Clark jersey ready to go.
                              My parents actually live near Tampa...so I'm stoked to see a Leafs/Lightning game there one of these years. Great team in tampa with St, Louis & Vinny. Man is Vinny a hockey player...
                              Leafs :pud:

Comment

Yeah...turned into a blowout!

But seriously....the Broncos laying close to a FG on the road against a pretty good home team pumped for prime time?? Please. :laughing:

This and Seattle were the 2 best plays of the week IMO...
                                Seattle looks like gold to me too. Not sure if that's good. I've been good with my confident picks then bone myself with my other plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X