THURSDAY No Gumbel IN-GAME >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
    hey and the NFL could try what the NCAA does in OT IMO it gives a fair shake.
    Yeah...Q...the NFL really has to change that, the CFL up here did it a few years ago as well...took the NCAA OT rules, and it's way better. I mean, the coin flip shouldn't decide a big game, those rules make it a true OT...

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
      Leafs :pud:
      Pens :pud:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Yeah...turned into a blowout!

But seriously....the Broncos laying close to a FG on the road against a pretty good home team pumped for prime time?? Please. :laughing:

This and Seattle were the 2 best plays of the week IMO...
        I agree, and very glad to see you on Seattle JML, that really stood out to me too. I'm putting more units on it than I normally would for a side, mostly because they're aren't that many sides I feel that great about.

Go Big Red indeed :sm:
        GO TITANS!

Comment

Nittany...you going to the New Years Day game in Buffalo?? I remember you talking about it...

Comment

Oops, meant Sittler.. Yeah I love the leafs, although quite honestly, I havent followed them much since Belfour leaving, hes my fav. player (and I can down em jsut like him :) ) that woudl be cool if I could get some leksand (sp?, belfours new team in sweeden) hockey games. I was sad to see him leave toronto, but I was a bit glad id get to see him play more in florida.

Yeah Tampa is quite a fun atmosphere for the hockey lover, but how I dream of going to Toronto, buying a leafs ticket and drinking copius amounts of labbatt blue light (my favorite beer, of course no longer sold in tampa market)
            Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
            Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
              Seattle looks like gold to me too. Not sure if that's good. I've been good with my confident picks then bone myself with my other plays.
              I agree on the Seattle pick also. I thought the line would be higher, ecspecially with the Panther's lack of success at home.
              "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Comment

Working...
              X