ytd ats 78-78 (-9.80 units)
    dog ml's 18-34 (-4.51 units)
    teasers 0-3 (-9.20 units)
    parlays 1-1 (+2.00 units)
    total 97-116 (-21.51 units)

Thurs night:

Steelers -7

3 units

The Rams blow. The Steelers have sucked on the road, but they need to win out to win the division, unless the Browns lose. Very important, because it earns them the #3 seed and a home playoff game no matter what anyone else does the rest of the year. They can't rely on the Browns losing, and know they just have to take care of business themselves tonight, against a team they should be able to dominate. It's pick the winner at -7 (free half point at sportbet.com), and if the Steelers lose to the Lambs, they don't deserve to make the playoffs anyway.

Sunday:

Bungles +3

3 units

Bungles ML +130

1 unit

Gonna be +1 or maybe even a pick em by game time IMO. Getting it in now.

gl, i hope you are hitting your stride and will be at your peak during the playoffs:thumbs:

Comment

LOL, I'm dumb. Disregard the Pittsburgh earning a home playoff game by winning out. I'm not positive who would get that, them or SD. I was looking over their schedule and saw they beat SAN Francisco, and thought it was SAN Diego, therefore getting them the home playoff game by tiebreaker, which was obviously a mistake on my part (too many beers?? LOL).

Not sure who would get the tiebreaker between PIT and SD if they both end with the same record.

Nevertheless, same theory, PIT needs this win to guarantee a division title, AND it puts them in the playoffs. If they lose out, weird things COULD happen. They'll be ready to go....

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        LOL, I'm dumb. Disregard the Pittsburgh earning a home playoff game by winning out. I'm not positive who would get that, them or SD. I was looking over their schedule and saw they beat SAN Francisco, and thought it was SAN Diego, therefore getting them the home playoff game by tiebreaker, which was obviously a mistake on my part (too many beers?? LOL).

Not sure who would get the tiebreaker between PIT and SD if they both end with the same record.

Nevertheless, same theory, PIT needs this win to guarantee a division title, AND it puts them in the playoffs. If they lose out, weird things COULD happen. They'll be ready to go....

Pittsburgh DOES clinch a home game at Heinz Field if they win out, albeit via a #4 seed if San Diego wins out as well. In all likelihood, it would be Pittsburgh vs. Jacksonville as the 4/5 match-up.

Comment

San Diego will receive the tiebreaker if the end with the same record, as SD will have a better AFC Conference record (San Diego lost 2 games to NFC opponents as opposed to Pittsburgh's lone loss against an NFC foe).

Interestingly, Pittsburgh still has not clinched a berth in the play-offs. They still need one more win (it actually may be two depending on what Tennessee does).

Comment

my book has Pit -8 should I still make it a play?

Comment

GL, Stif....tailing you on the side....anytime You and UD are on a big public road-fav, I definitely am too....lol.

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Stif, GL man and hope you and yours have the best Xmas ever, no less. You da man baby
                If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                  Sunday:

Bungles +3

3 units

Bungles ML +130

1 unit

Gonna be +1 or maybe even a pick em by game time IMO. Getting it in now.
                  :laughing:.............:laughing:......

dude- serioulsy, put down the bengals and slowly back away......stif they have 3 plays and i witnessed them all live last week....run up the middle, everyone into the pattern and the bomb....no screen passes, no shovel passes, no sweeps, no wide receiver bubble screens, no pick plays.....nadda, zip zilcho........the bengals staff had to literallywalk right by me to get to the press box and i wanted to light them up so bad....but i didn't have any beers in me.....:bang:

GL!....
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

lol, FF.

And, you went to that debacle?

But...he's obviously playing a game situation or a line movement capping situation....cause he too has been calling them the worst team in the league himself for weeks...
                    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-20-2007, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      lol, FF.

And, you went to that debacle?

But...he's obviously playing a game situation or a line movement capping situation....cause he too has been calling them the worst team in the league himself for weeks...
                      lmao..yeah i went...my buddy has 30 yard line season seats about 25 rows up...i don't know what was worse...the game or the niners fans making fun of the bengals afterwards....you've fallen far when the niners fans can get off a bengals suck chant....
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

updated ytd:

ATS 79-78 (-6.80 units)
                        total 99-116 (-18.51 units)

Saturday:

Cowgirls -10.5

3 units

Comment

Nice 2H by the Cowgirls....

updated record:

ytd ats 79-79 (-10.10 units)
                          total 99-117 (-21.81 units)

Bungles +3
                          Bills +2.5 (+100)
                          Eagles +3 (+107)
                          Texans +7
                          Lions -6
                          SF 49ers +6 (-105)

3 units each

Bungles ML +130
                          Bills ML +120
                          Eagles ML +160
                          Texans ML +275
                          SF 49ers ML +230

1 unit each

And a special chalk eating parlay:

Jaguars -850
                          Arizona -525
                          Seattle -600
                          Viqueens -260

1.74 units to win 2.00 units

Comment

****in Lions. Seems every time there is a game under -7 where the fave wins but doesn't cover, I'm on it. Sad thing is that I could have gotten it at -4.5 earlier this morning, but was busy :puke:

And WTF with the Bills? I am amazed how they can score at the beginning of games, and at the beginning of the 2H like there's no one even playing defense against em, and the rest of the game they do absolutely nothing.

Winner on the Bungles though :thumbs:

CLE is a year away at least from being a real contender. They suck on the road big time.

If SF could hit, that would be nice....and I have no freakin clue what the oddsmakers were thinking with HOU/INDY. Seeing it at only INDY -7, I HAD to play HOU, figuring they had some info that at least Manning, and probably some other starters may not play much. Never would have made that play otherwise....seeings as how INDY -7 at home is free money against HOU (and just about anyone else except like NE) if the game matters. Dumbass oddsmakers, lol

Comment

nyg had a little somethin' to play for....(they have nep next week) :hide:

:drunk:

Comment

Working...
                              X