No announcement yet.

NFL Week 16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao....bungles can't ever make it easy........that was an ugly game to say the least but glad they got a win for you......it really amazes me, though, how bad they are for the talent they have on offense. they have just pure **** for play calling. to have Palmer, Johnson, Housh, Henry and Watson and score ZERO points in the 2H is unreal.....they barely score 20 points a week which is a joke...
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Nice work Stif :beerbang: Merry Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        lmao....bungles can't ever make it easy........that was an ugly game to say the least but glad they got a win for you......it really amazes me, though, how bad they are for the talent they have on offense. they have just pure **** for play calling. to have Palmer, Johnson, Housh, Henry and Watson and score ZERO points in the 2H is unreal.....they barely score 20 points a week which is a joke...
        The Bungles suck ass. I was merely fading the Browns to choke on the road in a "big" game for them. They're not ready.

Comment

Monday:

San Diego -9 (-102)

3 units

As an anti-public dog player, I have looked for reasons to play Denver....and I'm coming up empty. I honestly have not seen (granted I haven't read EVERY thread) one legitimate reason to take the Broncos tonight.

Why? Because it's a divisional rivalry? That didn't apply last time they played. In all honesty I am having a real hard time recalling ANY divisional games this year in which it was clear who was the better team, and the better team was at home, that were even remotely close just because it was a rivalry. Maybe PHI @ DAL last week? Although DAL is known for pooping on themselves down the stretch recently, so does it apply?

Unless SD craps all over themselves, or Denver has implemented a new defensive scheme (and got some players) who can stop the run, the thought of Denver winning this game SU is far extremely fetched, IMHO....and I just cannot back a dog of less than at least +10.5 who I do not believe has a legit shot of winning SU.

I hate being with the public, and maybe I'm being a simpleton, but this game has blowout written all over it.

Comment

Wonderful. I see QN and ML are BOTH all over this play. Might as well go ahead and chalk it up as a LOSER before it even starts :puke:

Comment

Hey thanks for the winner, after reading your thread i went ahead and tailed you on SD -9... lol.. i put in the u47 but didnt know what side to pick.. lol merry xmas to you and everyone on the site... take care and everyone watch out for the holiday drivers...

best....

Comment

Working...
              X