• SUPER BOWL XLll

New England -14
    New York Giants +14

What's your early thoughts?

Total is 55

Comment

NYG +14 for me

Comment

It's pretty easy to go ahead and take the Giants right now, so I'm just going to wait it out for a bit.

From a spectators point of view, what a horrible superbowl. If NE wins this one out-right then I am going to be even less of a football fan, if that is even possible for me. April is right around the corner :thumbs:

But ya, Giants +14 looks good for now...

Under 55

Comment

I really don't care about any teams other than the Lions (unfortunatly), but I would have rather seen GB just cause we just saw NE and NYG.

I guess my early lean would be the Giants.

Comment

nep 49-10 :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
              nep 49-10 :drunk:
              I wouldnt be surpirsed. If 75% of this planet hits NY which may be the case, I'm going Pats. Probably sit for a good 10-12 days before placing.

My 35-1 future GB Superbowl ticket (1850 pay off) just got trashed.

Too much football for me for one day.

Comment

I'm kinda with Homedawg on this one...will probably be over by halftime.

Although, how funny would it be to see Eli Manning of all QB's dash the hopes of the perfect Pats season and Super Bowl win :laughing:

Comment

Why would the Pats all of a sudden blow someone out now?

They've been good at best for the entire 2nd half of the season

Comment

Early percentage on sportsinsights has 77% on the Giants....

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                      Why would the Pats all of a sudden blow someone out now?

They've been good at best for the entire 2nd half of the season
                      change of venue!

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                        change of venue!
                        Pretty much a road game for NE the way NYG travels... :beerbang:

Comment

Not too many squares bet early. Wait till the line settles and see where Joe Q ends up.

I wanna know who the fat bald guy in the wife beater with mustard stains is gonna sit there rooting for while picking his nose and scratching his ass come super bowl sunday, not those of us who place early trying to get the best line.

Comment

Not too many squares bet early. Wait till the line settles and see where Joe Q ends up.

I wanna know who the fat bald guy in the wife beater with mustard stains is gonna sit there rooting for while picking his nose and scratching his ass come super bowl sunday, not those of us who place early trying to get the best line.

is that FF? :laughing: :laughing:
                            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

jp is thinkin' gaints, just like you are! gaints just beat the best 2 teams in the nfc, while nep just aint coverin' the big line... pressure is off for nep, as they go to the desert to take care of business. the line will come down. :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                              X