Question for the forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    FF...3-0 Habs....I wonder how I will end up losing this one! lmao...
    lol....3-3....

Comment

Here's my take and I could be wrong. You see the Giants loss to NE in the cold by 3 and then the first line comes out at 14 and it drop and kept dropping. NE clobbered everyone in the warm weather. I just look at it as a warm weather game for NE and they stick it to the Giants. I think the two weeks off for the Giants hurt them, since they where on one heck of a playoff roll. I also see them beating an old man in a cold GB weather game. You know my bones ache in the cold you know Farve's had to be hurting. LOL I think they caught Dallas with pants down and Dallas thought they did not have to play to get in the Superbowl. I dont think the can out play or out think NE.
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Today is the day where everyone is a fan all of a sudden. The person who despises sports and never watches, will watch today. That's where the money is coming from. Out of all the people I know only one person is on NE, other than myself.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
          Out of all the people I know only one person is on NE, other than myself.
          Check this forum....almost everyone is on the Pats...

Comment

lol....3-3....
            :laughing: ...5-3 NYR final.......
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              Better than being on the "other" team....

8 year olds, Dude.
              freeking Kinish from Rounders messin' around with 8 year olds....:ohman:

i'm out of that business dude..........................oh really, so what's "log jammin" considered then?
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Check this forum....almost everyone is on the Pats...
                Ya I know, I'm talking about people I know personally. They aren't like us :)

Comment

Working...
                X