No announcement yet.

The one we've waited for all year IN-Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now we have to endure that feeling from New Yorkers that somehow any of us outside NY actually give a **** about their win.........
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• We called this one 2 Sundays ago JML :thumbs:

Comment

• Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        We called this one 2 Sundays ago JML :thumbs:
        funny thing is that the public called it too

Comment

We called this one 2 Sundays ago JML :thumbs:
          :thumbs:

What a second half of the season by Eli...

Comment

• Yea, and BLANG, LOL

Seriously though, just about everyone here was on NE.

Oh yea....one more thing. How funny is it now when Tommy thought it was so hilarious when Palxico said the super duper record NE setting offense would only get 17?

Guess he was giving them the benefit of the doubt there that they might get a FG too...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              funny thing is that the public called it too
              So did Brandon Lang. lol.

11.5-14 spread was insane...

Comment

• Stiffler nailed it.... I felt exactly like you and JML... This is one of the best superbowls I've ever seen... Giants overcome all odds and ruin the perfect season. The curse of Manning on Brady continues. ELI had a ******* HELL of a game....the way he held onto the ball and escaped pressure....fantastic game.

Comment

• Oh Christ....now Joe Buck is gonna act like he thought NYG had a chance. Yea right.

Comment

Oh yea....one more thing. How funny is it now when Tommy thought it was so hilarious when Palxico said the super duper record NE setting offense would only get 17?

Guess he was giving them the benefit of the doubt there that they might get a FG too...
                    I was just thinking that too. Brady actually laughed out loud when it came up at his press conference. LMAO!!

Comment

• i can't even remember who played in half of the last 5 or 6 superbowls but this one was one to remember..........

Comment

• lmao....good thing i teased the NYG and the Under......:laughing:....should have played a pleaser not a teaser......

Comment

• Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
                          Stiffler nailed it.... I felt exactly like you and JML... This is one of the best superbowls I've ever seen... Giants overcome all odds and ruin the perfect season. The curse of Manning on Brady continues. ELI had a ******* HELL of a game....the way he held onto the ball and escaped pressure....fantastic game.
                          Great call Yukon!

Yup....maybe my favourite SB ever (because the Pats go down, AND I won a ton, lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            lmao....good thing i teased the NYG and the Under......:laughing:....should have played a pleaser not a teaser......
                            lol....barely snuck under both numbers, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                              I was just thinking that too. Brady actually laughed out loud when it came up at his press conference. LMAO!!
                              Well I guess he ain't doing much laughing now....

One of my favorite super bowls too. Great game. Which, of course would have all been ruined (for me) had the Giants not won....since they completely dominated the entire game.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                                lol....barely snuck under both numbers, eh?
                                i think very few ever caught on to the fact that the giants (a) weren't turning it over and (b) had a heck of a defense....

Comment

Working...
                                X