Steelers got screwed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bills Hooligan View Post
    Yea, also the one with a D grade defense that caused him to have to consistantly play from behind

The one who had no run game so he had to operate a pass to run offense from behind and therefore force throws late in the game

The one who can play in all weather conditions and beat teams with more talent

As apposed to ben with an A grade defense that allowed him to consistantly play from ahead

The one who had one of the best run games in the league that allowed him to work in a run to pass offense (aka stacked box defense)

The one who when it rains couldnt hit shaq on a 10 yard crossing route and who lost to teams with less talent (AZ NYJ Nearly Cle too)

So yea, that anderson

The Browns averaged 118 rush YPG, so I'm not sure where you're getting the info that they couldn't run the ball.

And as for your last statement, if I remember correct, in a rain game against Baltimore, Ben threw 4 TDs in the first half. And when the **** did it rain against Arizona :laughing:

This stuff is funny though, so keep it coming, I need a good laugh at each intermission.

Since "i know not much about football" (nice english, i realize its an internet forum and who realy cares about spelling, but you could try to put the words in the correct order)
    Ya got me there.

But other than that, you are pretty damn funny. :laughing: :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
      The Browns averaged 118 rush YPG, so I'm not sure where you're getting the info that they couldn't run the ball.

And as for your last statement, if I remember correct, in a rain game against Baltimore, Ben threw 4 TDs in the first half. And when the **** did it rain against Arizona :laughing:

This stuff is funny though, so keep it coming, I need a good laugh at each intermission.

Ya got me there.

But other than that, you are pretty damn funny. :laughing: :laughing:
      I didnt say it rained against AZ, work on reading when your done with the writing

Cinci home game he couldnt have hit an 18wheeler if you put it 20 yards away from him
      32 Atempts 21 Completions Yrds 185 Avg 5.8 2td 2int

Not to mention schedule cinci2x, oak, miami, stl, nyj, buf
      They play a good run d like pit rush plays 16 avg 2.9
      Poor run D like buf rush plays 37 avg 4.7

Im runing out of ways to say this. Cle had a pass to run offense. Therefore anderson had to prove he could throw it against them so the box would not be stacked so they would be able to run the ball. You cant simply look at a stat and say they had a run game, you have to look at the scenario under which it came. Also factor in how much time their offense spent with the ball since their defense was horrible.

I dont get onto these things to dis people, quite immature, but since its clear you attempt to (practice this after writing and reading) I would like to say its fairly obvious you do not know nearly as much about football as you think you do.

There are more to stats then the numbers themselves, you have to annalyze the situations. If football was all stats every gambler would be rich and every bookie broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Bills Hooligan View Post
        manning his team to the superbowl, ben got taken for a ride
        Pretty selective memory, IMHO. Yea Ben played terrible in the Super Bowl but he played great in the other playoff games and dominated Denver in the AFC Championship Game. He was 9-3 in the regular season as a starter and won 4 straight playoff games on the road after that to win the Super Bowl - you make it sound as if he made no significant contributions at all and that's just incorrect.

Comment

Im not trying to say hes garbage, somewhere in her i said hes good just not amongst the elite yet

Yes he did ok, but again the opposing defenses were taking away their strenth which was their run game

Pits
          Points Scored 9th
          points allowed 3rd

Rush Yrds 5th
          pass yards 24th

Defense and run game carried that team

Big players play big in big games
          9/21(43%) 123 yards 0td 2int

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
            WHAT THE **** EVER, TRY BEING A LIONS FAN:bang: :bang: :bang:
            Or a Michigan fan, huh?
            NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
              yea itspretty debatable i'd say. Faneca was the punk who claimed he wasn't going to play for the steelers after this year so why would they be loyal?

And I'll start giving Romo some credit when he wins his team a playoff game. 0-2
              You hit the nail on the head. At least he ain't as old as Testy and Bledsoe.
              NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Working...
              X