X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
    didn't think that was very funny.
    Must be hard to make you smile!

Randy Moss’ new Craftsman truck racing team sports the longest team name in NASCAR racing history, the lengthily, yet aptly titled “’Fro’s, Cornrows, Ho’s, and Mo Fo’s On Pit Row,” :beer2:

Comment

I guess it's a bit early for many to get into foots yet, but I find myself looking forward to it even more this season!

Pretty sure I'm getting down on TB+210, GB+185 & I am thinking about Dallas-105 as well. The more I think about the best NFL teams, the more I find myself putting Dallas near the top. Offensively I can only really put the Pats above them. Defendively they are solid as well. The fact they are in a tough division gives me pause, but hell NE is -800, SD is -325 & Indy is -180. Put (arguably) a top 3 team in the game to win the division at nearlt a pickem, & I have to consider it.

I am looking a bit more in depth at scheduling as I have 9 season wins props that are on my radar....
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Trimming down the season wins props, & here is what I have....

Buccaneers wins o8.5-105

Saints wins u8.5+135

Colts wins o11+135

Bengals wins o7.5+115

Bills wins o8-110

Dolphins wins u5.5-105

Maybe I just play em all :beer2:

Comment

Udog,

How can you feel comfortable laying juice in the nfc east? To me, there are still ? in dallas' secondary to go along with an aging WR core coupled with a terribly overrated quarterback. Not to mention a horrible coach. Add all of that to the fact they are -105 and I'm running the other way.

Comment

Udog,

How can you feel comfortable laying juice in the nfc east? To me, there are still ? in dallas' secondary to go along with an aging WR core coupled with a terribly overrated quarterback. Not to mention a horrible coach. Add all of that to the fact they are -105 and I'm running the other way.
            Secondary? Didn't Dallas draft a shutdown corner in the first round, and bring in Pacman Jones to go with Terence Newman, Anthony Henry, Roy Williams and Ken Hamlin? Seems OK to me.

And to list Dallas' QB and receivers as any kind of negative is just silly...considering they were the 2nd best passing team in all of football last year, and return the same group. Are they old? Crayton is 28 and Hurd is 23...and both are on the upside. Witten is 26 and maybe the best receiving TE in the league...and T.O. is only 34, and well...T.O....and happy with a new contract.

I have Dallas winning the East....but you might be right Daws....-105 is not my cup of tea for a future play...lol...but it still sounds like an Eagles fan kinda post...

Comment

roy williams and ken hamlin are not good. We could go back and forth about this for days. I'll agree to disagree and see what the season brings us.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

Buccaneers wins o8.5-105

Saints wins u8.5+135

Colts wins o11+135

Bengals wins o7.5+115

Bills wins o8-110

Dolphins wins u5.5-105

I like all of these except for the Colts over 11 wins but i guess if they end up with 11 its a push so getting it at +135 is good. i really like the saints under 8.5 wins
                NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

At first glance playing o11 wins seems high, but it's the Colts! 13-3 last season, 12-4 or higher past 5 straight. They know how to win, which is why I ended up passing on any Jax futures. After further review, I still can't fade these guys. Schedule looks tough, but Peyton knows how to win. o11+135 is a definite play for me :thumbs:

Bengals don't look too good at first glance, but they were riddled with injuries last season & finished 7-9. A couple games could really have gone either way. With Levi Jones & Willie Anderson healthy, the o-line should be heaps better. Carson Palmer to go 8-8? I still think Chad will play his ass off this season...

Comment

No value in da' boyz this year! :drunk:

Comment

I too think Roy is a terrible cover safety, but top to bottom they could be the best team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                        Didn't Dallas draft a shutdown corner in the first round, and bring in Pacman Jones ...
                        I had to take a second look at that, after hearing the news about Adam's house gettin' shutdown. WTF, is with all these highrollers goin' broke? :boog:

Comment

roy williams and ken hamlin are not good.
                          Roy Williams might be the most overrated player to come into the league in the past decade. He's an AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL "cover" safety as he can't cover a fire hydrant and isn't even that great a tackler anymore. He's all hype and horse-collar.

Comment

Working...
                          X