***Make Fun of My Fantasy Team***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    As you can see my glaring weakness is @ QB.

My question is this- do I try to trade away a rb in exchange for a top qb? I think giving away one of my rbs could really hurt my options every week, as one is likely to face a solid d (ie Grant vs Minny this week). At the same time, I could be in trouble down the road if I don't get a better than average QB. :dunno:

Pick up Sage off of waivers...he is a very good back-up and to many options on that team for him not to produce (Daniels, Walter, Johnson, and even Slaton receiving). I have found that making big sacrifices for QB isnt worth it. You can dabble off the FA list/waivers and pick-up random QB's based on match-ups and make for good production, at least I have found, going from Kitna - Palmer (bad trade as well) - Schaub - and now Sage. I am currently tied for 6th in my league...I am looking to make the playoffs with an easy schedule ahead of me.

My team as of now:

QB - Sage and Gus

RB - Slaton, Parker, Addai, Ricky Williams, Mewelde (carried me through some tough victories)

WR - Calvin, OCHO, Braylon, and Steve Smith (NYG)

TE - Tony G

DEF - Miami

D - Lance Briggs and Atogwe

K - Birnoas
    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Need to fill my flex spot and having a really hard time deciding between Ricky or Addai:bang:

Any input?!?
      "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Addai. He stays healthy & will get a ton of carries. Tough defense he faces this week, but look at who he plays after that.

Houston, SD, Clev, Cincy, Det, Jax. Bad run defenses. :thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
        X